Tiamat, is it useful on anyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

02-06-2011

3 or 4 tiamats on caitlyn is awesome. its pretty meh on anyone else

Carados

02-06-2011

It's a dumb gimmick build on anyone who autoattacks. It's not worth it as a real item on anyone. It's designed as a farming item, and not as a damage item.

Aimewow

02-06-2011

Miss Fourtune. Her ult and Double Up applies it. Makes it fun in team fights.

miffosneak

02-06-2011

I doubt it works on Miss fortunes ult but Double Up it works..

I've played a couple times as Tiamat Twitch and when this Ganplank and Kassadin were next to a minion wave (around 10 minions) I one shot both of wthem with spray and pray which was hillarious... But 1v1 the build sucks, it only really shines in teamfights.

Atewi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2011

Irelia, using Hiten Style and bladesurge splashes the true damage I believe.

the journey

02-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
You literally splash your splash, so it works very well on him.
Yo dawg, I heard you..

..Nevermind.

Dr Wasteland MD

02-06-2011

I like the sound of tiamat twitch. I need to buy him. Tiamat mf is not so great because you end up not doing the damage you are expected to do by your teammates (and yes... I have tried this). I'll look into the Irelia/Olaf with tiamat build, and see if it splashes the true damage, but I find myself doubtful.

But thanks for all the quick replies!

Hocus

02-07-2011

what about trundle? Q does onhit and he kinda lacks taking down hugh creepwaves fast.

that after wriggles and mallet might do him good. also kinda cheap and will land him on about 125 extra atk or something. maybe trade the hp reg and mana reg with something else like mres, armor, armpen, cdr or even mana or health

or even make it like this: pickaxe+long sword+philosophers stone and increase the manareg+hpreg slightly.
would be very worth while.

maybe triforce-->tiamat on nasus? it should work with the bonus dmg from triforce right?

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus View Post
maybe triforce-->tiamat on nasus? it should work with the bonus dmg from triforce right?
I will try this sometime later.

Sounds fun to last hit 3 creeps at once with a Q.

Hocus

02-07-2011

just tried tiamat+sheen+wriggles on trundle.... it's awesome for healing up and clearing waves. the sheen/triforce works with the 50% splash but it felt like the lifesteal didn't though. and a wriggles proc clears a whole row with creeps easily. this will probably increase the mobility on trundle, that is allows him to farm faster which means he can go to jungle and get those or even gank.

still think they should make it so it builds in to a philosophers stone before a tiamat. then u can start with it and complete it as a second or third item. nasus and trundle are so alike so you should be able to build it on both (though nasus is faster at clearing minions and monsters.)

on a sidenote, nasus Q doesn't work with tiamat in that matter that you get stacks from the kills u get from the splash, so.. 1 Q can only get you +3 bonus despite how many you kill with it.