New Free Champions (Week 9)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nico 182

01-22-2010

cant wait to test tirstana out (:

LickFckMyFartBox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

since the new free heroes ive played about 7-8 matches and all of those matches ive played with a twitch and vs a twitch... not fun at all since i play melee :S

parkguy

01-22-2010

lol next champ is gona be tank... and after that its probably gona be melee dps ;D

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

**** i own 6 of these champions already, and i dont really own that many yet.

Ashrum

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranMarine View Post
oh god twitch is free again! does no one remember the last time this happened? the obnoxious incessant presence of the stupid rat? the anger at him wanting your mid and then sucking? people whining about how he was op? building such a rage from his existence in the enemy line up that, to this day, you feel compelled to chase him around the map killing him over and over again out of spite?

riot, I beseech you! end this nightmarish week early before the bloodlust can kick in!
I second that!!!

xSJx

01-22-2010

I would like it if nidalee was free sometime soon, I bought the hero bundles and i don't care for poppy or udyr but I haven't gotten to try nidlaee yet

Edit: Twitch every match is annoying, lol...

Abe Faced K1LLA

01-22-2010

i concur, we need to spread the hate around if anything its just punishing noobs for spending money on him and feeding they qq and leave after they feed mid solo. Truth.

zazally

01-22-2010

Nurf twitch cause this is ****ing stupid versing him in every game and getting raped by a person who is lvl 1 using him and I am lvl 30

PKPikmin

01-22-2010

The rapid-fire things a *****, but other than that I haven't had many problems with twitch. Course, thats all he needs to pwn my ass. I'm liking Fiddle WAY more than Ryze.

GaViN1025

01-23-2010

cool free jax