Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 9)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bubblemeat

01-21-2010

crit rune shaco with elixer + twitch in middle starting lane! gank game over, roll the credits

Frintessa

01-22-2010

thank you for messing things up with free twitch boo! boo!

Droolz

01-22-2010

why does this always happen to me!

once i buy a hero the next week its free and i have to battle against scrubs to play him!

first it was teemo, and now jax! why riot why, do you do this to me!

Gotrek

01-22-2010

I think u shud lower number of free champs at last...10 is too many and all chars are seen too often. I'd like to see 5 champs per week. It will force ppl to buy their own toons and we won't be tired of seeing our own champions like 2 weeks for free in a month ;s

Hiei

Adjudicator

01-22-2010

zileeeaaan ftw !!!

ofc I will have to see twitch every game

Quote:
Droolz:
why does this always happen to me!

once i buy a hero the next week its free and i have to battle against scrubs to play him!

first it was teemo, and now jax! why riot why, do you do this to me!

chill it also happened to me
bought udyr and next day it was free...I played udyr 7 times( in the day i bough him) and never after not even bothering to play him next week(seen him too many times)

deathtoDamaker

01-22-2010

ur all oblivious to the new champ called gragas(something like tht

test realm any one?

oxtracerxo

01-22-2010

I love Fiddlesticks..... nice mage

Blazekaiser

01-22-2010

Lower the number, no-no. That would make alot of problems, such as making new players fight David-vs-Goliath matches against better champions, or not allow anyone to test any characters they want before forking over alot of points and then realise that character is bad or just doesnt fit them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to See the following in weeks 10-12:
Evelynn
Katarina
Shaco
Nidalee

all are assassin/ambushers and only Twitch is that type for weeks 9-10 making him lonely and highly sought after.

Nizari

01-22-2010

Twitch domination and warrick's badness week 9, and only one tank that is ACTUALLY a support mislabeled week 10 >.>.... pugs are gonna be painful for a while... sigh

Boysenberry

Recruiter

01-22-2010

Haha wow, Twitch free? Yeah. Think I'll give this week a miss.