New Free Champions (Week 9)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kar1794

01-21-2010

noo i just bought twitch and everyones gonna use him now....took forever to buy him too

Lord Thanatos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

I own every champion (woot woot) so I can't wait for new ones to come out .

saber sensei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar1794 View Post
noo i just bought twitch and everyones gonna use him now....took forever to buy him too
I share your pain, now we'll get twitches all accross the board running around backdooring towers QQ

Cownice

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar1794 View Post
Ikr... I can't wait to be frozen (ashe) and faceraped (twitch) every 2 minutes... :<

I guess I do get to play as cho though

Curifinwe

01-21-2010

yay twitch, the most op char in the game gets to be used every effin game. and didnt get nerfed? someone is high.. yet they nerf chars like udyr and katarina which you have to be good to use, but the good players get penalized for being good, whereas with twitch, you can suck and still do good. hm.. reminds me of custom maps on sc and wc3, oh wait the makers.. although they do this to wow. noob friendly games ftl..

AIM7Sparrow

01-21-2010

Everytime I see "Kassadin" and "DPS" in the same sentence a piece of my soul dies. xD

TerranMarine

01-21-2010

oh god twitch is free again! does no one remember the last time this happened? the obnoxious incessant presence of the stupid rat? the anger at him wanting your mid and then sucking? people whining about how he was op? building such a rage from his existence in the enemy line up that, to this day, you feel compelled to chase him around the map killing him over and over again out of spite?

riot, I beseech you! end this nightmarish week early before the bloodlust can kick in!

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

01-21-2010
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozard View Post
Spelling Mistake: Kassadin, not Kassidin. :P
Nobody noticed for 8 weeks!

- RiotChris

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

01-21-2010
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thattomguy View Post
Cho'gath 2 weeks in a row seems odd but other then that i'm happy with this grouping
Dang - two mistakes in one posting - that should have been Dr. Mundo (updated original post)!

- RiotChris

Lonesome Rider

01-21-2010

as awesome as kayle is, as of right now she is not viable as a tank...... unless you guys rework her for the patch

12345612 ... 14