Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

help much appreciated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aztech101

02-06-2011

i just started today, and chose to be matched up with moderate players, thinking i could do like i do with other games and just learn by failing a lot. this doesn't seem to be the case. is there any way i could change it so that i get matched up with other new players?

ajemeister

02-06-2011

not really, you could try playing custom games until you get the hang of it, or just hope that someone more experienced will take you under their wing during a game. I'd say try the tutorial and custom games first though

SomniumProxy

02-06-2011

well, your rating is automatically adjusted when you play. So if you loose couple of games in a row, you'll get matched with weaker oponents. Just play a few games and your rating will be adjusted. but try not to leave - if the game is lost, just surrender it.

aztech101

02-06-2011

thanks guys

BRBTableFlippin

02-06-2011

keep playing, if you lose its no big deal, learn what mistakes you made, and improve on them. i know when i hit 30, i had 70ish more losses than wins. now i have over 100 more wins than losses. just keep playing, play with friends, if you play with someone better than yourself add them and build up a nice friends list so you always have people to play with.

also invite rl friends to play, its much more fun that way