help much appreciated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aztech101

02-06-2011

i just started today, and chose to be matched up with moderate players, thinking i could do like i do with other games and just learn by failing a lot. this doesn't seem to be the case. is there any way i could change it so that i get matched up with other new players?

ajemeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2011

not really, you could try playing custom games until you get the hang of it, or just hope that someone more experienced will take you under their wing during a game. I'd say try the tutorial and custom games first though

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2011

well, your rating is automatically adjusted when you play. So if you loose couple of games in a row, you'll get matched with weaker oponents. Just play a few games and your rating will be adjusted. but try not to leave - if the game is lost, just surrender it.

aztech101

02-06-2011

thanks guys

BRBTableFlippin

02-06-2011

keep playing, if you lose its no big deal, learn what mistakes you made, and improve on them. i know when i hit 30, i had 70ish more losses than wins. now i have over 100 more wins than losses. just keep playing, play with friends, if you play with someone better than yourself add them and build up a nice friends list so you always have people to play with.

also invite rl friends to play, its much more fun that way