Looking for some help with taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riddenguard

01-21-2010

As the topic says im looking for some help with playing taric i usually go and build him ap. Using items like rod of ages, sheen, and soulstealer and others usually lane with my friend who plays sion.

Would just like to know if theres any other effective builds for him i usually go anywhere from 2-5 kills and like 11-20 assists. Just wondering if there was any way to up the kills at all or is that really all taric can do his get the lucky ks and just be a nice support tank champ.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

There are also DPS builds around that might get you more kills. If you check the stickied list of guides you're sure to find at least one of them in there as well as tank builds.

Al da Bok

01-21-2010

Try the hybrid : Soul Shroud / Ninja Tabi / Starks / Infinity Edge or Last Whisper

Works fine with me, and with a little bit of practice I can get more than 2/5 kills. You might want to try IE before starks too, but remember you're mostly a good rally pole

Pure DPS doesn't work on Taric, Sion is much better at that (has stun, embedded lifesteal and dps increase, and added armor too..)

Practice that stun shatter whack whack and you'll be all fine !