Black Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-15-2009

I've had my screen go black no matter what I do in the middle of two games today. I can't see anything, I can't alt tab out and in to fix it, and I can't fix it with task manager. Right now I'm sitting in the middle of the map without being able to do anything, probably going to die. This is ****ing ridiculous.

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-15-2009

That sucks dude.

Kaitor

08-15-2009

Well i had this problem while ago when i bought my laptop... i found out that was beign caused by Overheating... my solution? Drumsticks!!! yes =P just put a drumstick or something like that under your laptop and it will have some room to "breath" =PP

And if you are not using a loptop, or this problem occur only on Lol and not other high graphics apps, try switching your game to windowed mode? Dunno really just trying to help =D

Tales

08-15-2009

I have seen this problem present on warcraft 3 before, and it's was cause of a GPU problem (Graphics Card), which sometimes stopped working, the game freezed for 5-10 seconds, then goes completely black for a couple of seconds, and afterwards, you can't alt+tab out of the application. In case you wanted to regain control of the game once again, you have to hold alt and tab until you select once again the game (when pressing tab, you can barely see the icons on the middle of the screen for like 1/5 of a second, use it as your guide).

Hope that helps, at least it helped me a lot while playing on warcraft.