About Leblanc and Kassadin-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

LeBlanc is all about early game domination and single target burst. Kassadin takes over from level 6 and can do more in team fights but less in other situations.

For the person that said Kassadin silences for way too long. LeBlanc's is 2 seconds at all ranks and Kassadin doesn't beat that until his is level 5.

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
LeBlanc anti-carries incredibly well, far better than Kassadin can dream of. Not every caster has to perform the exact same role.

PS: LeBlanc's burst is ****loads higher than Kassadin's, with a best possible scenario burst of 1500+4.7 AP to chosen target at level 18 (I have pulled it off multiple times in every game I've used her). Though you should expect more around the 1000+3.2 range. Still higher than Kassadin's.
I think the problem with LeBlanc is that she needs to get in the middle of the oponent team to nuke them, even if you can dash in, blink back and dash away with R(VERY quickly) itīs less safe than in kass case, since he has his 3 seconds CD blink he has way more mobility so itīs less risky.

both are squishy, but Leblanc doesnīt have innate magical damage reduction and have less movility (or lose damage for a higher movility) Kass damage is sustained with an 3 second CD AoE damage (in teamfights 6 skills are used in less tha 2 seconds >_>)

(I say 3 seconds for some runes and elixir that may give CDR, I donīt have many runes so I use the CDR runes I have and it works xD)

a4mad

02-05-2011

also, forgot this as well, while leblanc IS better early, Kass gets better at like lvl 11. Afterwards, he dominates.