About Leblanc and Kassadin-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Josh de Tonreau

02-05-2011

leblanc can carry, ive done it. and kass is just lame, i mean hes so annoying and does way too much dmg and silences for very, very long. hes too easy mode and hes just annoying and ugly and fat and gross and i dont like him at all.

Xovar

02-05-2011

Kass performs better for two reasons:

1) Better escape/chase

2) Better farm

So with equal gear & opportunity, LeBlanc's burst is better. That being said, things are rarely equal as Kass typically has more gold to spend on items and is better able to get in position to use his burst on an ideal target.

Xovar

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizok View Post
Kass is Twitch, Leblanc is Shaco.
At least IMO
Except for the fact that Shaco is better than Twitch in every way...

iStomp Randomz

02-05-2011

LeBlanc is Way better than Kassadin, and since she's considered UP Riot can't nerf Kassadin.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xovar View Post
Kass performs better for two reasons:

1) Better escape/chase

2) Better farm

So with equal gear & opportunity, LeBlanc's burst is better. That being said, things are rarely equal as Kass typically has more gold to spend on items and is better able to get in position to use his burst on an ideal target.
Man i keep missing all the important stuff like this. Leblancs ony farming move is her blink, which is on a fairly high CD. Kass can farm with Pulse and Rift walk, bot of which can not only decimate minions, but come off CD fairly fast.

TheBoxFox

02-05-2011

I have a personal preference to LeBlanc. while I understand the arguments, and having played my fair share with Kassadin too I understand the issues.
But LeBlanc with decent items can shut and burst down enemy carries or casters so quickly it's almost unfair. Kassadin has nothing on her burst, for real.
Kassadin can rift in and do his double combo, and get his silence, while LeBlanc can do her QREW combo for absolutely absurd damage if she lands it all, not to mention good positioning combined with her blink and return makes me prefer her somewhat from Kassadin.

Not to mention she is ranged and Kassadin is melee, her passive can cause a detarget and I know in the heat of a teamfight it has saved me many many times, blink away after it procs and position yourself away while still in range to unleash your combos again.

TheBoxFox

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4mad View Post
Man i keep missing all the important stuff like this. Leblancs ony farming move is her blink, which is on a fairly high CD. Kass can farm with Pulse and Rift walk, bot of which can not only decimate minions, but come off CD fairly fast.
If you're that worried about farm, level your blink more, WR will clear most minion waves completely and it will be off cooldown for the next one.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychique View Post
I have a personal preference to LeBlanc. while I understand the arguments, and having played my fair share with Kassadin too I understand the issues.
But LeBlanc with decent items can shut and burst down enemy carries or casters so quickly it's almost unfair. Kassadin has nothing on her burst, for real.
Kassadin can rift in and do his double combo, and get his silence, while LeBlanc can do her QREW combo for absolutely absurd damage if she lands it all, not to mention good positioning combined with her blink and return makes me prefer her somewhat from Kassadin.

Not to mention she is ranged and Kassadin is melee, her passive can cause a detarget and I know in the heat of a teamfight it has saved me many many times, blink away after it procs and position yourself away while still in range to unleash your combos again.
Major problem. Leblancs a terrible farmer, e is very tricky to land ( its not about aim, its the **** hitbox, ive seen it hit minions BEHIND leblanc.) and i think we can agree most of te gold income comes from CS.

korkyshadow2

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
LeBlanc anti-carries incredibly well, far better than Kassadin can dream of. Not every caster has to perform the exact same role.

PS: LeBlanc's burst is ****loads higher than Kassadin's, with a best possible scenario burst of 1500+4.7 AP to chosen target at level 18 (I have pulled it off multiple times in every game I've used her). Though you should expect more around the 1000+3.2 range. Still higher than Kassadin's.
the only reason you say this is because you get DFG for leblanc and kass (for the most part) doesn't need it or get it....

Bronzz

02-05-2011

Leblanc's anti-carry potential is nowhere near Kassadin's. Kassadin has a much more powerful slow and silence than Leblanc, and he can make his way to the opposing team's carries much more easily and safely. He will teleport in, nuke your carry, then disappear within second, taking minimal damage, whereas Leblanc will commit suicide by doing that. Kassadin is also much more versatile for chasing. If he riftwalks to you and uses his force pulse, chances are that even with flash, you aren't getting away from his team.

Leblanc's single target burst is slightly better than Kassadins, but at the cost of a ton of utility and map control.