About Leblanc and Kassadin-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

simply put, way to out done by other chamions (namely kassadin). Now I think Kassadin is very balanced, but maybe Leblanc needs a few tweaks. a few problems i can think off are-
While they both have very high skill caps, Leblancs is higher, with less reward.
Leblanc cant carry, while Kassadin can very well.
DMG wise, kassadin is stronger than Leblanc, and, once again, Kassadin scales better late game.
Personaly, i play neither champs very much, but it seems Kass does the job of an AP assassin much better. I think Kass is very balanced, just maybe a few utility tweaks on Leblanc would put her up on par with other assassins.
Also- even though i play neither of these champs often, alot of my friends do, and when they use Leblanc, they agree that shes a worse version of Kass.
Maybe its just some super secret combo that insta's carrys, or these people are doing soemthing wrong, but from what i can see, Leblancs not a "i want to try to win this", but a " i want to have fun " choice, and kass is a " i want to have fun AND win" choice.
Got some numbers- Leblancs q- 11 sec CD- .6 ratio- 2 Second silince, Base 260, if activated 100 bonus. IF you activate then yes the base dmg is higher, but ratio is still lower.
Kass q- 9 second CD- .7 AP ratio, 2.6 second silence-280 base, Higher cast range than Sigil.
Force pulse VS chains-
Pulse-300 dmg .8 ratio, HUGE AOE slow. 5 sec CD, needs casts to charge. ( but in a team fight abilitys are flying left and right, so charging shouldnt be a"huge" issue.) 50% slow.
Chains- 25% slow, 2.2 sec snare. IF both ticks hit, 290 dmg with .8 ratio.
Blinks- (mostly for CD, but dmg is good on both as well.)
Rift Walk- 120 dmg base, .4 ratio. dmg CAN stack a ton, but mana costs get to high. 4 second CD.
Distortion- 11 sec CD, .6 ratio, 250 dmg. this is more powerful vs a 1 stack kass, but after about 3 or 4 stacks, kass gets stronger.
Also, forgot to mention, Leblancs Chains Is VERY tricky to use right. The hit box is fairly big, so minions kill it. It also requirs you to follow around the carry for a few secs, and if they have flash you cant just blink after them like Kass can ( this assuming you use the combo q-r-w-e. for Maximized dps.
I aslo forgot a MAJOR POINT. Force pulse has one of the BEST sounds in the game. you know it does.

Tyhan

02-05-2011

LeBlanc anti-carries incredibly well, far better than Kassadin can dream of. Not every caster has to perform the exact same role.

PS: LeBlanc's burst is ****loads higher than Kassadin's, with a best possible scenario burst of 1500+4.7 AP to chosen target at level 18 (I have pulled it off multiple times in every game I've used her). Though you should expect more around the 1000+3.2 range. Still higher than Kassadin's.

Azuredragon653

02-05-2011

Yes, LeBlanc needs nerfs to her early game and buffs elsewhere.

GayLord McD

02-05-2011

I haven't played Leblanc, so excuse me for any inaccurate assumptions I may have, but doesn't she have a better early game and higher single target burst than Kass, at least naturally?

lZN5nmfDBTc1bgRT

02-05-2011

leblanc is better until kassa reaches about 100 ap, then he'll start outburst her (+ he got aoe damage after all)

Prometheius

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Teemo View Post
leblanc is better until kassa reaches about 100 ap, then he'll start outburst her (+ he got aoe damage after all)
Kass NEVER out-bursts Leblanc when they both have the same AP. Kass needs to keep at LEAST 100 AP over LB to match her single-target burst end-game, and that's if he's attacking with a 5-stack Riftwalk.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
LeBlanc anti-carries incredibly well, far better than Kassadin can dream of. Not every caster has to perform the exact same role.

PS: LeBlanc's burst is ****loads higher than Kassadin's, with a best possible scenario burst of 1500+4.7 AP to chosen target at level 18 (I have pulled it off multiple times in every game I've used her). Though you should expect more around the 1000+3.2 range. Still higher than Kassadin's.
However, Kass can spam blink at a 4 second base CD, and he can aoe burst with more reiable ratios.( he doesnt rely on trigger affects and if you do the math he DOES do more dmg)

BigDaddyDelish

02-05-2011

I think the main thing that makes Kass better than LeBlanc is that he has a lot more AOE than her.

Kassadin can outfarm a LeBlanc all day. ALL day. LeBlanc has serious gold issues if she doesn't take mid and gank successfully, and becomes a huge liability to her team if she doesn't get up to speed.

However, if she does get up to speed, she is a very valuable asset. She doesn't have the enormous aoe slow that Kass has, but she can anti-carry much better than Kass can.

Both can carry extremely hard though.

GayLord McD

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Teemo View Post
The way I've differentiated between the two was that LeBlanc has higher single target burst, a much better early game, but less utility for the team.

Kass can snowball better, and will outdamage her from an AoE standpoint.

Kass is Twitch, Leblanc is Shaco.
At least IMO

VOLSTMASTER

02-05-2011

i guess after playing leblanc, she is trickyer for me to use because she requires a specific order of spells to use the most damage output, kassadin is a more strait foward spam this and spam that sort of style....but it looks cool