Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

silly Crit half-build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eric the blue

02-05-2011

this is a somewhat silly tactic i came up with, but i'd like some opinions on it:
-avarice blade
-boots (varies)
-executioner's song
-infinity edge

combined with crit masteries it adds up to a 50% chance of a critical hit for about 400 damage-plus the executioner's lifesteal effect!

i came up with this while playing as Tryndamere (when he was free) and tried it on Master Yi and others-with admittedly mixed results.

who else would this work for, and what else should go with it?

Halo Avon

02-06-2011

Give Shaco a shot. He's all about mad crit. I played a custom game, just to check out how he would do with massive crit+aspd. I swear, he would crit 2/3 times. And I didn't even have any runes to supplement him. But, he'll be as squishy as an anger management's stressball.

eric the blue

02-12-2011

i've just come up wth an improvement: add or replace the Avarice Blade with a Phantom Dancer! better crit chance and attack speed bonus!

Shagrarz

02-12-2011

Crit is also a pretty awesome stat for GP. Parley hits like a truck.