Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Defeat Defeat Defeat Defeat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trightor

02-05-2011

I lose so many games. Am i the only one who has mores defeats than victories ? Its getting kinda lame. Its always rather my team runs around like loonatics or the opposet team being simply too strong.
So i wanted to ask ...Do you guys lose a lot too ?O.o

terembura

02-05-2011

Quote:
Trightor:
I lose so many games. Am i the only one who has mores defeats than victories ? Its getting kinda lame. Its always rather my team runs around like loonatics or the opposet team being simply too strong.
So i wanted to ask ...Do you guys lose a lot too ?O.o

Statistically half of the players have more losses than wins.

AkitaNeru

Recruiter

02-05-2011

I had more defeats than victories up until I hit around 250 wins, then I was even up through 350 or so, and now, at 498 wins, I've got more wins than losses.

It's a bit about luck and a bit about having a decent friend or two to play with (having a couple solid players in a game makes it much easier to win).

Wonton55

02-05-2011

When I started out, my W/L ratio was horrrrrible. I recall having 4/12 at one point. And it took a while for it to improve. Don't worry too much about it.

Souul Reaper

02-05-2011

I lose and feed when I lag (just like my last 2 games) but my WL is about 1:1

fuzzysquirrel

Recruiter

02-05-2011

I echo the comments above, starting out it sounds about right to have more losses than wins. Later once you get your rune pages, and masteries optimally set for the characters you play things tend to get better.

Absinthe

02-05-2011

Stick with it, improve game by game. Realize what your doing wrong and attempt to fix. Try not to do the same wrong things wrong everygame. Ask for tips, read guides. You'll see improvement really fast.

Crazyflames

02-06-2011

LoL runs like y=sinX, it goes up and down, you lose games you play weaker oponents you win until you start playing against very strong oponents which then you lose bringing you back down.

Chaafii

02-06-2011

I've been bouncing around .500 since my start a week ago...never more than 3 wins/losses in a row. I played 50 games before I finally got into a few with good leadership and I learned more in those 2 hours than the previous 50 games combined. Mostly, I learned the importance of lane and personal discipline (especially early-game). If you're mostly playing with undisciplined teams, you probably just need to stick it out a little longer. For me, this all happened around level 13 and I learned just in time because now I usually face decidedly better competition. Cheers.

lolkklolkk

02-07-2011

i've had 10 wins in arrow before , but then started to lose again
as long as you play solo you'er mostly going to lose