Heimerdinger, I feel like hes useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

highvolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

All the posters above have missed the real problem with Heimer. He is very situational and needs dumb opponants to make him shine. Smart opponants will never run into bushes to chase Heimer. They know that Heimer has very little ability to push towers and that they can pretty much ignore him and smash his buddies first. They also know he is very squishy and will often kill him first. Heimer is one of a group of heroes that have less impact on the outcome of games. This group of heroes does fine damage and can control the area around them but they don't influence the outcome of the game one way or the other. Heimer will always be more dependent on his teammates to carry the fight for him. It is the nature of his design.

Aydin225

02-08-2011

Heimer is one of my favorite champions. If you stack AP with him, his rockets can wreck the opposing team. He is a great solo lane in the early game if you play conservatively. You likely won't ever get first blood, but with two turrets down and no overextending, you should be able to control your lane pretty well.

Start with a mekai pendant and health pots, finish out Archangel staff. Then I usually go deathcap if I'm dominating my lane, or rylais if I think I need a bit more survivability. I like to throw all my mastery points into support, as you'll gain xp faster, and regen mana faster so you can keep your turrets down reliably.

Annenthios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by highvolts View Post
All the posters above have missed the real problem with Heimer. He is very situational and needs dumb opponants to make him shine. Smart opponants will never run into bushes to chase Heimer. They know that Heimer has very little ability to push towers and that they can pretty much ignore him and smash his buddies first. They also know he is very squishy and will often kill him first. Heimer is one of a group of heroes that have less impact on the outcome of games. This group of heroes does fine damage and can control the area around them but they don't influence the outcome of the game one way or the other. Heimer will always be more dependent on his teammates to carry the fight for him. It is the nature of his design.
Please troll somewhere else.