An angry player's complaint.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fateborn

02-05-2011

Riot, you need to looks into this champion's ability. I won't reveal his name, nor qq about his entire self, just this specfic ability.

First thing first. Why should this skill shot BE able to hit a champion, if they just GOT behind a minion, that just make this skill shot overpowered overall. The fact it can burst for % of your health is plain ridiculous for someone that can be built tank even tho he was intended to be built as dps. The fact it has low cooldown makes it a nice harassment tool, but the % of healths is just too much for A harassment ability, which makes it overpowered for some NON-tank which weren't intended to be a tank such as Garen, other Mundo, Mordekaiser, Xin Zhao. I don't mind if it's meant to be a counter against a health stacking tank, but imo it's bit too much for squishy champion that use health for purpose of surviving early game.
What I want Riot to do about this is to reduce the health % dmg early game, and increases the scale % per level up skill to the same max % as he would previously have at skill level 5 or bit higher. This skill is what make the champion unique, but it's just overpowered for some champions early game, and should be at least balanced for THOSE champions. Tanks probably wouldn't be affected by this change that much.

Now, end qq of this skill shot, you may go where you pleases.

Deathlordx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

I have no idea what this is.

Zack1996

02-05-2011

The minimum damage is too high, to be honest. It hits for about 1/6 of most champions' health @level 9 when you max it.

Lemano

02-05-2011

lol mundo qq thread? lololololololol

Deathlordx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

^ But OP said they just got behind the minion.

Fateborn

02-05-2011

^Yeah, When I was running from the tosser, I had just got behind a minion, and it still hits me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack1996 View Post
The minimum damage is too high, to be honest. It hits for about 1/6 of most champions' health @level 9 when you max it.
More like 1/5 to 1/4 imo.

Not a Cobra

02-05-2011

Not only is the minimum damage high, there is no cost, practically no cooldown, no risk, long range, easy to aim, fast moving....
It's in the same category as boomerang blade, a ridiculously overpowered move for an overall underwhelming champ

Opachopp

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemano View Post
lol mundo qq thread? lololololololol
yeah but i got confused about the minion part ...buggy cleaver?

Mercurius

02-05-2011

Mundo exists like he is to survive the stupidly ridiculous AoE burst that used to pervade every game.
However, that's been nerfed to hell and back and since then Mundo is just immortal and broken in general- running through all CC instant killing squishies and then doing whatever else (all with only survivability stacking).