Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

rift beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mctot

02-04-2011

man, i got so mentally exhausted i needed to do some mindless noob pwning, so i'm back here for a bit

Quintessence

02-04-2011

rift sucks...

Sheldons

02-04-2011

Quote:
Quintessence:
rift sucks...

i decided to neutralize your downvote. because this fine young man is back to LoL

edit: awe someone else downvoted.

Quintessence

02-04-2011

Quote:
Sheldons:
i decided to neutralize your downvote. because this fine young man is back to LoL

edit: awe someone else downvoted.

haters gonna hate.

Darkezio

02-04-2011

I'm trying to enjoy the rift beta, but honestly it's not doing anything unique and original. It claimed to be this new MMO unlike anyone has ever seen. I keep trying it, hoping there's more to it, but everything I've seen so far is a let down.

Quintessence

02-04-2011

Quote:
Darkezio:
I'm trying to enjoy the rift beta, but honestly it's not doing anything unique and original. It claimed to be this new MMO unlike anyone has ever seen. I keep trying it, hoping there's more to it, but everything I've seen so far is a let down.

its like WoW and warhammer got together to create some abomination.

Garamor

02-04-2011

Quote:
Darkezio:

the RIFT events that occur in each zone are really fun and help you relax from the grinding they put you through... I really enjoy getting into those zones with 20+ other players and just killing stuff down....

It's a different style, and that's overall more enjoyable

TheBoxFox

02-04-2011

Quote:
Quintessence:
its like WoW and warhammer got together to create some abomination.

What? It's nothing like WoW.
If anything it's very close to WAR.
I found it fairly entertaining the first 20 or so levels, but after that i started to run around wondering what was next, I guess not everything is implemented yet so I'm trying not to judge.

LilDrood

02-04-2011

Quote:
Darkezio:

Commercial on TV: "We're not in Azeroth any more."

Everything I've seen has been a blatant WoW ripoff including the first "instance" even being a mine in which you walk in to and see a bunch of people standing around mining.

Zecon

02-04-2011

i prefer WoW cataclysm for group PvE content, and LoL for PvP.

EDIT: though in a couple years DC universe could take either ones place, just gotta give it enough time to expand.