Is riot ****ing serious?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBean

02-04-2011

I , a 1302 normal wins, 1380 ranked player with 192 wins over losses (normal games ofcourse lol) joins a 3v3 Q with my friend who is at 600 some odd wins with a positive win over losses record as well.

We see a tryndamere insta lock in his champ, he picks heal and smite claims hes going to jungle. Awesome, well about 5 minutes into the game this piece of trash is 0/4, 10 mins, 0/9, 17 mins 0/14. Okay. Obviously we surrender the game because I refuse to sit there and beat a dead ****in horse for another hour.

We get into the after match screen and we highlight the enemy, 1k wins, 900 wins, 700 wins, i look at me, my boy, 1302, 600ish, then i highlight tryndamere...

The third member of our 3v3 premade was a level 13 player with 51 wins.

If I was 1300 wins and lets say... 8000 losses? I could understand how this ridiculous matchup would be about at my skill level. I am not at 8000 losses and am not even over 1100 losses.

What the **** riot?

Are you joking me? First off, your match making system only registers the first 3 numbers of your wins because every mother ****in game im matched with people with 100-130 wins ever since i broke 1000 wins myself.

In all reality you guys need to get this bull**** together and stop throwing out false promises of "we are working on the system" because your NOT working on the system and unfortunately for you people like me see through your lies and deception.

On a more serious note if I get matched up on a team with anybody under level 30 from here on in ill never play this game again in my life. Its a waste of mother ****in time and effort to play with these scum bag scrubs who dont even have full rune books and its a slap in the ****in face that your ridiculously broken system would match my account stats up with a mother ****in lvl 14 scrub account of some ****** who cant play high tier elo so they remake scrubs all day.

Reppuken

02-04-2011

I'm not sure if the raging is going to help your point, but I'm going to say that I agree that something has been off with Matchmaking since the Karma patch. It's definitely not working as it should be, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Hyphinated

02-04-2011

go outside

Alcapone263

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

truthfully, not many people que up for 3v3's. it's just the honest truth. i'd guess that MM would make up for that fact by just grabbing anyone who ques instead of trying to balance skill level, to a point.

Fizz Khalifa

02-04-2011

qq da qq

GANGSTAPLANK

02-04-2011

Lose every game once you reach 999 wins---> Always have a team with the wins you desire.

iBean

02-04-2011

I dont give a ****in **** how it "balances" anything theres absolutely NO BALANCE IN A GAME WITH A LVL 14 AGAINST 3 PPL WITH 1k+ WINS. Its a SLAUGHTER FEST - oh and ps Gran Zorro, for people who are attending med school its pretty hard to do anything other than school work you get about 1 night a week to do what you want and thats when you work your ass off for it. Maybe if you had a life that took hard work and a lot of study time you wouldnt troll so hard.

Dairuka

02-04-2011

Go to school.
Get a job.
Find a girlfriend.
Get married.
Have children.
Become a grandparent.

Then die from a heart attack from all the welled up rage you seem to harbor over a game.

iBean

02-04-2011

PS its histerical how they implemented the champ select player info toggles and took them out just as fast because when they put the ****in system in it increased the dodge % and also showed the entire client base of their game how ****in worthless the system they have in place is.

iBean

02-04-2011

Go get a Doctorate and then tell me how to live my life lmfao