Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Jungle Book

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dechs Kaison

02-07-2011

No one else wants to tell me what I did wrong? Heh.

Seriously though, I've gotten a lot of feedback from this thread, but I'm always looking for more. I want this guide to be the best resource out there for a learning jungler.

Dechs Kaison

02-07-2011

Late night bump.

Minutemade

02-07-2011

Dont know if this will be useful feed back.

But you don't want to go 21/X/X on most champion, that last mastery in the offense tree is pretty bad. Better to go 20/X/X, i think the only exception is katarina who gets most benefit from 21/x/x.

The 5% dmg boost doesn't apply to all your dmg and abilities, and if i remember right its only on your base stats.

edit: also if you want to rebump your post, without it filling up with bump post. Just delete the old one, and rebump it. That way people dont ahve to navigate through pages, of bumps.

Anarchy656

02-07-2011

Skimmed it over, but since I have to go soon I bookmarked it for further reference. Seems cool from what I read though, so good job!

Frag Pulf

02-07-2011

Bump for my favorite jungler buddy!

Dechs Kaison

02-08-2011

Thanks again for the feedback.

My next few edits are going to comb over the formatting and add some pictures that detail where the spawns are to help familiarize people with the jungle before they step into it.

After that I plan to add a "recommended beginner jungler" list.

I want to stay away from talking too in depth about the champions themselves because I want to keep the guide to "what does a jungler do?" and not "how does the champion jungle?"

Dechs Kaison

02-08-2011

*shamelessbump*

Frag Pulf

02-08-2011

Just read over part of it to help my jungle Udyring, really helped.

Dechs Kaison

02-22-2011

Evening bump.