The Jungle Book

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powermad3

02-05-2011

Very informative guide hopefully it can help me improve.

I thought this thread was going to be about the jungle book movie though when I first opened it.

Frag Pulf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
Here's the jungle book movie http://www.youtube.com/
Don't advertise that in someone else's thread, that's just rude. The Jungle Book isn't exactly the most original name in either case.

XavierBronco

Recruiter

02-05-2011

I was skimming and stopped at

"Smite isn't always necessary"

Stonewall008

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSNB59 View Post
I was skimming and stopped at

"Smite isn't always necessary"
There were many things I didn't agree with - especially Tryndamere - but I won't knock it off completely.

The smite thing...well

Dechs Kaison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
There were many things I didn't agree with - especially Tryndamere - but I won't knock it off completely.

The smite thing...well
Tryndamere was more of a joke.

And I go on to say if you want to be competitive, you do have to take smite.

What exactly didn't you agree with? I'm trying to write a real guide here, and I'd appreciate the feedback.

Dechs Kaison

02-06-2011

You there Stonewall?

Heh.

Dechs Kaison

02-07-2011

Making sure the weekday people see this.

heyboyhey

02-07-2011

Best jungle guide I've seen so far!

Dechs Kaison

02-07-2011

Thanks for saying so, but it's far from perfect.

I'm still working on it.

Clemsy

02-07-2011

There was several times during the read where I felt as though you were leading new junglers astray a little.

As an example, I never saw the part where you said "if you want to be competitive, you need smite" so if I was a new jungler, I'd try to do without since you said it's not always necessary.

As another example, not all junglers start with the same items. I realize 90% of the junglers can and will start cloth armor + 5 pots. My favorite jungle route with Trundle, starts with a Vamp Scepter. With WW, getting a ward early can be very good. Nunu can do whatever he wants. It would be good to mention that each player should research this to find the best items for the character they want to jungle with.

Outside of the items/masteries sections, I think you bring up many of the key points to be aware of while jungling. Nice job.