My bugs and bothers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayden

08-15-2009

I was playing Teemo against that rat thing. I would hit him with my Q spell to blind him, but his first attack would still hit me and even if he "missed" he'd still poison me. How am I being poisoned if he missed? Does this happen with other on hit effects when they miss?

When using flash and trying to jump a wall, if you're not in range, you just flash to the near side of the wall. You should flash only to where your mouse points. If it's not within range, the character should walk closer.

Also, with flash, if you're attacking someone and flash away, you run right back to them after you flash. It wastes valuable time if you're trying to run away. Flashing should cancel targeting.

When targeting champs when I'm standing next to creeps, a lot of time, my champ will take a few step and then stop like the pathfinding can't work out a way around the minions.

When targeting minions with Promote, from time to time, nothing will happen. I'll hit the key, the cursor will change, try to promote something, cursor changes back, minion not promoted, skill not uses. I can try 5-6 times and it wont work. However, if I move a bit and then try another minion, it works. I don't think it's lag as I can still take and deal damage and use other skills, but the promote skill sometimes just wont fire.

Why can't the clairvoyance beacons be attacked? Their time is exorbitant, especially for being invulnerable. I was playing as Teemo against a guy with Clairvoyance and he had about 5 invincible wards in the lane, rendering my ultimate useless. They should either have shorter durations or be killable. There is no strategy to counter them other than don't go near them. That's not always plausible. I don't care if they have the HP of 5-6 minions, just let them die.

This is probably well known, but all the descriptions for the summoner spells are cut off in the summoner profile.

Speaking of summoner spells, I have the masteries for teleport and flash as well as the utility master mastery. Both teleport and flash show their default times instead a reduced time. I don't know if the actual duration is right though.

Death timers on the team score screen are also off by a dozen seconds or so. The counter in the lower left can say 10 seconds remaining, but the scoreboard will say you're alive.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-15-2009

1st bug: Old news.

2nd: If flash needs to be RIGHT THEN, walking could spell death. I agree its annoying, but I think it encourages skill (KNOWING the limitations of your spell). I think the current setup is optimal.

3rd: Agreed, this is a bug that happens after bluepilling, teleport )?), flash, etc. Summoner spells and bping do not interrupt current commands. Theres something to be said for that, but still. I'm not sure if it should be changed for flash (would it be better to cancel all cmds? Idk), but DEFINITELY for bluepillin.

4th: Clair is stupid. It got nerfed a tiny bit, but they still have more work they plan to do on them.

5th: Aye, the fora are rife with UI bug reports.

6th: Another old news. Thx for reporting them tho.

7th: Actually, I'm not sure if this has been reported, but I've noticed it as well. Good catch. I often see death timers entirely wrong, also. Where it'll swap my death timer with that of someone else (even if they're already alive). I happen to notice this most often when lots of people are dead, but that might be because I happen to look at the timers more often then ;D

Kayden

08-15-2009

Another few I forgot.

Champs will just stand there getting hit my ranged minions, even if they're only half a step out of range.

Using X can sometimes wield weird results. Sometimes if you hit X and click 'down', start attacking minions, then hit X and click 'up', after the minions are gone, you'll still walk 'down'. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it seems that the latest attack-move command doesn't always take effect.

As for bug #1, I also encountered it with Ashe. She was still freezing me even though she was blinded. Shouldn't blind also work on targeted (non AOE) skills?

Tales

08-15-2009

Effect that are applied with attacks (Ashe/Twitch/Teemo/Frozen Mallet) will happen even if the attack is dodged/missed. It's how they are coded, and it's on the "to fix" list.