How easy is Sona?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

I usually play sona when I'm too lazy to think or want an easy win.

Erestem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbvc View Post
sona's a piece of cake. just tried her for the first time today, i never play supports, and i went 16/4/3 with two double kills. my first death was after 11 kills. anyone who cant play her should uninstall.
The players you were up against must have been brand new to get a score like that. Sona is not a champion that gets many kills, she's a champion that gets assists.

Before you begin making claims she's a piece of cake and people should uninstall if they can't play her, perhaps you should play games that aren't against a bunch of brand new players that donn't realize that towers will target them if they begin to attack an enemy champion while near one, giving away free kills. Perhaps you should play Sona against seasoned players that know what they're doing, then come back with your results. I can guarantee you, you won't be walking away with a 16/4/3 KDA.

AnemoneMeer

02-05-2011

AP sona is rofl easy, but it's less than optimal at supporting your team. You can roll your face on the keyboard and play at full potential for that build. And you become the repeated victim of Kassadins everywhere.

Building her tanky doesn't take much away from her healing, allows her to use Power Chord to augment her damage without fear, and allows you to bring out her secret strength. E makes you great for facechecking projectiles that your allies can't or won't dodge. W lets you repair the injuries taken from these shillshot pops, and Q does sustained damage. The proper difficulty for her comes from being both a blockade against your carry taking skill shot damage, zoning for proper Q/Powerchord targeting, and keeping yourself alive all at the same time.

Sonlir

02-05-2011

She's very easy, you don't even have to target anyone, just walk around your lane spamming Q and E