How easy is Sona?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

There's nothing wrong with playing a champion that is easy...

Why is that so shameful? As long as you are having fun it shouldn't matter how hard/easy it is to play somebody.

Not everyone main's Cassiopeia and Ezreal and whatever.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

She is the easiest champ to play. The only thing she needs is positioning (which all champs need) and be able to land an ult. All her skills are very forgiving of timing, and her passive auras dont scale with items as far as I know. This means she doesnt even need to build well to help the team.

TheBoxFox

02-04-2011

http://wlodb.com/avatars/headdesk.gif
Sona rotation.

Foxflare

02-04-2011

Actually, I'm going to change my statement. After thinking about it, Sona is one of the easiest champions to play.

And most people still don't play her well. No contradiction in that. =P

agherwyijogkj

02-04-2011

sona is played by spamming your QWE keys at two second intervals.

Coersion

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
There's nothing wrong with playing a champion that is easy...

Why is that so shameful? As long as you are having fun it shouldn't matter how hard/easy it is to play somebody.

Not everyone main's Cassiopeia and Ezreal and whatever.
There's nothing wrong with it, but whenever I mention it he starts getting SUPER angry. He also plays Cassiopeia and has her siren skin, so he isn't bad at the game. He is decent with skillshots, so it's not like Sona is all he can play.

Qualm

02-04-2011

I'd say that in LoL being a good player in general is much much harder than being good at actually playing a specific champion. But yeah, Sona is probably the easier champion to play.

euphzji

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coersion View Post
Right now he is quietly raging, I intend to show him this thread as proof, but knowing him he will say "What do a bunch of nerds that play online know ANYTHING about this game?"
Is that when you point out that he's nerd-raging at a bunch of people on the internet? Good times.

BigDaddyRelish

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coersion View Post
There's nothing wrong with it, but whenever I mention it he starts getting SUPER angry. He also plays Cassiopeia and has her siren skin, so he isn't bad at the game. He is decent with skillshots, so it's not like Sona is all he can play.
Didn't think a champion being easier/harder to play actually mattered...

People who do well with harder champions deserve respect for being able to use that champion effectively, but why should somebody be upset that the character they are using is regarded as easy?

I dunno. Maybe I'm just ignorant. I use Cassiopeia and Malzahar a lot these days but I at least find no shame in playing easier champs like Garen, Nunu, or Sona...

no name Cola

02-04-2011

She's pretty easy.

I hear she'll sleep with anyone that has a full set of teeth.

(C WAT I DID THAR!??)