Summoner Showcase – Issue #15

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

02-04-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hello Summoners! It's Friday, and we thought we'd give you a break by giving you more awesome community art submissions to enjoy. Now that you're curious to see more, here are the Showcase submissions in all their glory. (Warning: reading will occur.)

Champion Quiz
Test your prowess for League of Legends knowledge with Feltit's timed quiz! The hardest parts will be figuring out who you've missed and making a mental list of yordles.

Rise of Ryze Bot
MassivePwnage.com gives us nightmares with their new comic. Ow! My ELO hurts just thinking about it!

Papercraft Pirates
Mea put some effort into making papercraft statues of champions which is especially awesome if you wanted Teemo dressed as a pirate. Put your scissors to good use, 'cause Mea delivers.

Felt Ashe Doll
Ralius has created an adorable Ashe plush and has the audacity to show it off on her DeviantArt page, thereby taunting us with the fact that it exists and we don't have it. Cruelty aside, we love it just the same.

That's it for this week in community creations, but next week is up for grabs! If you see anything amazing that you want to share, send it on over to Summoner_Showcase@RiotGames.com and we'll give it a proper stage.

Ready your scissors, memorize those champions, and we’ll see you next week!

Solomon Gunn

02-04-2011

Freaking awesome man!

Phurst BTW

OpCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

good job again to community

Crowbar Sr

Recruiter

02-04-2011

Seems like summoners are better at making things than Riot.

Biomatter

02-04-2011

Me and my friend got 46/68 the first time on that quiz. Would've had +1 if Karma was on the list, though >_>

Smite911

02-04-2011

amazing, i love these things.

kinda short but still good

Elo Tartarus

02-04-2011

nice!

Happy Valentines day nika!

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-04-2011

65/68 t.t god****it. I spelled xin wrong so many times, and I just totally forgot about Alistar and twisted fate somehow >.> ughhhhh...

DontEatPaper

02-04-2011

me and my friends lol'd soo m much at the comics
one of the best ones yet

HeyJon

02-04-2011

Amy is a jelly donut.

12345 ... 6