Sasquatch Nunu Skin is 25% off for One Day Only

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyWtf View Post
whats your problem with add some payment options? its just a few clicks and maybe a signature .. dunno what paypal or sumthing else need to cooperate thats not a big deal or am i wrong? guys you are offering discounts but only for them who got a creditcard .. thats also a thing of fairness.. i would realy like obtain a emerald taric skin but how? online creditcard? never ..
Riot also sells physical cards that contain Riot points and takes Paypal.
Between physical cards at brick and mortar stores and credit card/paypal online these encompass the vast majority of transactions.

Adding smaller niche online transactions would require more deals and require more support from Riot's customer service for a tiny increase in sales that would not be worth the cost in man hours.

Rigario

01-21-2010

not to be an ass here but is there anyway for people (like myself) who just bought the skin by mistake when the discount was not live (by clicking on that whole discount ad in the store i might add) a refund of 25% rp or something?

Cos it seems only logical that you put up a sign saying theres a sale "now" that there would be a sale now?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-21-2010

Well they make it obvious how much they are charging you, but if you write a polite email to support@riotgames.com you might catch a break.

OrlyWtf

01-22-2010

Hey dude, thanks for your answer but i dont live in America .. im living in germany and i also heard about these "Cards". but unfortanely there arent such cards in germany .. it would be nice if riot would export these cards to other lands .. have to go to work..

peace out
NBone

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyWtf View Post
Hey dude, thanks for your answer but i dont live in America .. im living in germany and i also heard about these "Cards". but unfortanely there arent such cards in germany .. it would be nice if riot would export these cards to other lands .. have to go to work..
Didn't you also ask them for paypal? I also know that many users get around using a real credit card by using a prepaid gift credit card, banks and large super markets sell them.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
Ahoy, all Yeti Riders! For one day only, the Sasquatch Nunu skin will be available for 25% off. If you haven't yet taken the opportunity to add this brown haired beast to your armory, there's no better time to do so than now!

Sasquatch Nunu skin (normally 520 RP), now only 390 RP!

This offer will only last for 24 hours: from after midnight, January 21 (tonight) until just after midnight, January 22. Act now, as you've got only one day to grab this elusive beast at this special offer price!
Again you discount a skin that I've already bought. Looks like I won't be buying skins anymore until they're at a discount.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPandaBear View Post
Again you discount a skin that I've already bought. Looks like I won't be buying skins anymore until they're at a discount.
Thats ok, you can wait, I'll enjoy them as soon as I can, and not have to worry about seeing an annoucement in a relatively small window.

I understand your reasons, but sales happen all the time. Boost in sales, maybe get people to try new champs to show off the skin, its good for Riot, and the player base.

Alienware

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2010

make a twich skin discount! or another twich skin!!, also a Jax skin!! there are champs withouts new skins!!

2 Vaynez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienware View Post
there are champs withouts new skins!!
r u srs u cannot b srs

foosballa

01-22-2010

I can't get the discount, because I can't access the store, because the servers are down!