Tencent Takes Further Investment in Riot Games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spidertoast

02-04-2011

Boo! I don't want them having majority so later on they can make decisions over Riot! Of course early on they will comply but eventually Riot will disagree with them or they will want to push something over and it will happen.

Dracozero

02-04-2011

REPLAYS!

loljk

November Terra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

If the RP prices change ONE ****ING BIT - I am out.

Chinese companies taking over means they will push to sell power. Push to raise prices. Push for all that ****. These companies fund games that sell ****TY MOUNTS for 25$.

Care to see champion prices jump up to 25$ each? I don't and surely won't be here when it happens.

CptSeaCow

02-04-2011

Investing without a say? This isn't the fine arts companies have to turn a profit. What is the flip - side to this...

Anox

02-04-2011

Yea!

IS1b4aaa82ba3ed4ab0ef65

02-04-2011

+1 China

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

Bs

Warscythes

02-04-2011

Yep, if people just google tencent riot games on google they can see that the two companies have been partners since 08. Tencent has already provided millions for Riot as funds.

>.>

KAWAlI

02-04-2011

toasting in epic bread

interwebhobo

02-04-2011

Mmmm

Mark my words, 2 years from now you guys are going to regret this. Acting as an independent company has so many benefits you are going to miss out on since Tencent will have a controlling stake in the company. :/