Cassiopeia's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afflictid

02-04-2011

Now, I know it is supposed to be like this and all... but it is EXTREMELY frustrating when you time your ult to go off right when they enter the area, and it doesn't work. I know it is intended, but it would make her a lot less frustrating to play at times.

branizzle

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
Now, I know it is supposed to be like this and all... but it is EXTREMELY frustrating when you time your ult to go off right when they enter the area, and it doesn't work. I know it is intended, but it would make her a lot less frustrating to play at times.
if it's working as intended why are you even saying anything

Arcane Azmadi

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attempts View Post
if it's working as intended why are you even saying anything
Probably because it's really weak as a result.

Cass' ult is her biggest weakness. The area is too small, the startup time is too long and the effect duration is too short. Cass can't even reliably land it and use the stun time to flee as she has to be practically point blank to hit with it and 2 seconds isn't enough time for her to escape, especially if the enemy has Mercury Treads. The "must be facing her to be stunned" thing makes it highly unreliable in the clusterf%$# of teamfights as well. I think it's one of the worst ults in the game.

Afflictid

02-04-2011

Vlad's pool is working as intended, but tons of people are frustrated with it and post. Your point is null.

Afflictid

02-04-2011

Bumpy

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

02-04-2011

Its unreliable and her weakest point. I thought she was some type of long range poker/zoner until I saw the range on her ult.

DarkOrchid

02-04-2011

Cass's Ult range is fine and ppl still don't understand why. It is not used at a initiator and mainly use for escape.

It is not suppose to be an Ult stun then do damage.

It is working as intended, I just wish they did something about the slow part of it.

AWordToTheWise

02-04-2011

Seems more like an ultimate to be used after teams commit to a team fight and not to actually start one.
I could be wrong as I have yet to play her (PLANNING TO BUY HER IN 1000 IP ! )

Gandiesel

02-04-2011

I think her ult is underrated. When the team fight is under way if you can miasma and pop it on a few people, two seconds is plenty of time for your team to do work, plus it does decent damage on its own. Also allows her to 1v1 if you get some tanky stuff

Gribblez

02-04-2011

Only part about her ult that pisses me off is that 1 out of three times i cast it it doesnt stun when they are facing you. I have had numerous times when im face to face with a melee champ, ult him, and the ult does nothing. I have also had quite a few times where i had 2 people trying to gank, I ult with them well in range, and it only slows. Even after asking if they juked to avoid (turned away) and them answering what are you talking about i was running right at you.