Trynd help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Cdubz

02-04-2011

Ok so I know Trynd isn't the greatest Champ but I just really like playing him. But I just have a few questions I dont really know what I should be really stacking (i'm only level 13 so I don't really have any runes) I know crits good but what would you also recommend? Like Attack dmg, Ability power? or armor pen and attack speed? Ive looked around but I cant really find any recent info.
Any help would be great
Thanks

A LowRatedPlayer

02-04-2011

my trynd page(though i'm 30 on my main is) all crit chance. this way u dont need to stack avarice blades and can go straight for an IE and phantom. then u can get a LW or something. Basically just build lots of damage, dont build survability. and rush good items asap. if u have level 1 boots and IE thats better than bezerker\merc and 2 parts of IE

Kyungri

02-04-2011

For Trynd, your core item is Infinity Edge, it must be your first or second big item. Usually, I build a zeal or ghostblade before Infinity Edge.

1 Avarice
Boots
BF sword/cloak of agility/merc treads depending on howmuch gold you have
IE
Ghostblade
Phantom Dancer
Bloodthirster or Starks depending on your team

Mr Cdubz

02-05-2011

Thanks alot guys

Lefrow

02-07-2011

u will get crit chance when u r low hp, so my runes are crit dmg good luck

Dugoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cdubz View Post
Ok so I know Trynd isn't the greatest Champ
OP i wholly disagree with this in his current state he is incredible especially if you do the right build with my current build i haven't had a single bad match and I've been dominating every game I've been in part of it is play style I've had other people copy my build but since they aren't that great at last hitting it can give them some trouble 2x avarice blades >>> Zerker boots >>> 2x avarice blades >>> infinity edge (once i have the previous items i am usually on a pretty big rampage and i usually have 2x avarice blades at 4 and the 5 items by 6 thanks to the gold over time and a kill or two unless they are playing really defensive but most don't vs a Trynd because they are used to him being a late game champ but the insanely high crit chance changes all that you should never need to retreat and if someone is foolish enough to let you hit on them they die in seconds by 25 min in i'm usually hitting them for 1kish with my q stacks with 80%+ crit chance (also after infinity edge sell an avarice blade as you get close to phantom dancer (or bloodthirstier if you need the damage/healing over the crit) and continue to do that with the rest of them till you have w/e full build you want.

I know this build sounds weird to some people (and I've been flamed for stacking the blades but they quickly stfu after they see me face-roll their team)

TL/DR Trynd is a beast and is no longer just a late game champ that needs a babysitter early game.