On allister

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ieatzombies9

02-04-2011

Ap yes or no? Obv buidling some tank items is needed but would ap be good for him after i get some armor/mr?

Thinkdealer

02-04-2011

Personally i think AP/Support/DPS alistar is just not viable, but i was just in a game(ranked) where i went dps tower destroyer alistar and roflstomped the enemy team because they couldnt kill me before i took down their towers. Basically in most situations you want to build sheen and maybe triforce but thats all for damage.

I go tank alistar most of the time and this is my build.

Cloth armor 5x hp pot
build into aegis of the legion
get boots of mobility
get glacial shroud for mana and cdr (armor is nice too)

And i freeform from here. Sometimes i get reverie if im having speed/mana issues. I have a different build for AP heavy teams but i wont go into that here . I have about 25 or so games with alistar so im still very new.

Draik

02-04-2011

its good, i've tried this out with some sucess but as usual coldowns ruins your day. he has awsome ap ratios though (1-1 in q and w and healing is a plus ).

i think its even more viable now that there are coldown reduction boots. you should try it out and its kind of a surprise for the enemy. go for ToG (you are mana dependant turn to archangel's) and sheen (later lych bane)