Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just bought Kog - need some help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bumbah

02-04-2011

What I'm looking for are updated guides or suggestions on types of builds.

I played 4 games with him and the first two were awful, then next two I a great K/D ratio; winning 3 out of the four.

In all the games I warned my teammates that I'm learning him and pls give me some tips. What I found is that leveling W first seemed to help ALOT is survivability, and only putting one rank in E, and then W>R>Q >E for the rest of the game seemed to help.

I tried plenty of different runes set ups and liked my MP/HP/AP/HP build equally to my ArP/AD/AD/ArP build (reds/yellows/Blues/Quints)

I usually grabbed Dorans Blade first, then boots depending on enemy (sorc shoes or merc grieves), and then rushed MAdreds. From there i tried all AP, like abysall scepter, Zhonya hourglass. I also tried AS/AP like nashors, malady etc.

Basically, it seems to me he's a champ with A LOT of versitility. AP or AD can work.

How do you play Kog? What are some successful builds? Any tips for a new Kog player? Am I really a mid laner? Or a dual? or a Solo Sider?

He's a lot fo fun, definitely worth the price tag, I just want some more help. Thanks