[Shop] ---Inconvenient Issue---

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoDragonSlayer

02-04-2011

When I'm in an area within the shop (lets say the Runes section), and I go out for a second to check something in my profile, and click the shop again, instead of taking me to my last visited area (which is where I would want to go back to), it takes me back to the shop's main page. It'd be nice if this was changed, so that clicking on the shop would take me to the last visited area I was at, since usually thats where I want to be. Thanks Riot.

TheDevilPup

02-04-2011

Yeah this is EXTREMELY annoying.

Firepoof

02-04-2011

This exact situation has happened to me numerous times as well, and the proposed fix would go a long ways toward making the store less clunky.

Darclas

02-05-2011

agreed!

ajhartley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

This is a ridiculous idea. The shop doesn't need more stuff, its buggy as is. How about a fix for the pages in the shop? I can spam click every single one but it won't open.

Mental Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoDragonSlayer View Post
When I'm in an area within the shop (lets say the Runes section), and I go out for a second to check something in my profile, and click the shop again, instead of taking me to my last visited area (which is where I would want to go back to), it takes me back to the shop's main page. It'd be nice if this was changed, so that clicking on the shop would take me to the last visited area I was at, since usually thats where I want to be. Thanks Riot.
I agree completely!

Villiroth

02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhartley View Post
This is a ridiculous idea. The shop doesn't need more stuff, its buggy as is. How about a fix for the pages in the shop? I can spam click every single one but it won't open.
More stuff? Hes just asking that it doesnt automatically reset to the home page everytime you click it.

Your also an idiot for spam clicking, the client is like a simple browser so when you click it the client has to send/recieve info just like firefox or IE. Spam clicking is just resetting that process over and over.

PoDragonSlayer

02-09-2011

Bump.

PoDragonSlayer

02-10-2011

Bump.