Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to build Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hocus

02-04-2011

Hello!
As people know trundle is one of the least played champions atm and I haven't seen him since he was free.

just wondering, HOW do you build him?

What i've noticed while playing him is that he can NOT be played as a main DPS. some hybrid of tank and support. Though I'm new to him I've jungled quite abit with a vamp scepter and a hp pot. goes all well but i heard cloth armor+5hppots and getting big wolf is better. building cloth armor in to madreds or/and wriggles is the way to go.

I've tried starks alot and it seems fine, which goes more to the "support" catergori, the cloth armor lacks something though. dunno what.

what runes do people get with him? I jungle with AS marks and flat health quints.
heard all armpen or armpen marks and AS quints is better.

soo..
how do you play him?
what do you build both early and lategame?
what runes do you use in jungle?

Thank you from sweden

Cenerae

02-04-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=492739

You're in luck, the community's resident jungle expert posted this Trundle guide on the general forums a few hours ago.

Hocus

02-04-2011

Gwahahahah! Awesome, all the other guides seemd kinda out-of-date.

Onyx of Darkness

02-04-2011

hmm, I lane with him (I know, not the norm), and play an off tank kinda role. I use items with duels roles, eg. Hexdrinker (MR and ATK DMG), Sunfire's Cape (DEF and DOT), Frozen Mallet (HP, DMG and Slow). This actually makes him quite a decent Ganker in the mid game, as most DPS champions can't take you down fast due to your Q and your Ult. You will then slow with Phage/Mallet, and if they run, just get them with Pillar. Merc treads and your W mean that CC is all but non-existent, and if you feel fed, a Banshee's or Bloodthirster (depending on the situation) could win you the game.

rEv3

02-04-2011

triple snowball