(Lunar New Year RP) The Wong Estate celebration.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

02-04-2011

Heya folks. I'm back with a new to RP- a balance of action and chattiness. I'll take only about 8-10 players as there are a few NPC's. Though I'm describing a specific group, if you think you're buddies with this summoner you can come too. This is a fairly open RP.

The RP event itself occurs over two days, starting at 5:30 late in the afternoon, and concluding within 48 hours.

Summoner Necromonger - The summoner who is known as "everybody's second best friend.". Host of the event.

Wong Ling-Ling - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/202
The quiet, demure wife of the summoner. Will not be attending the party to tend to their daughter's illness.

Scarlet Dread - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/299
head Maid/Butler (she calls herself maid, but necro calls him butler) of the Wong family.

Lord Cash Snobmore - An important trade delegate with Noxus, in charge of a shipping company that has had legitimate operations since before the invasion. Has come to be entertained and talk for new terms.

Sir Monette Snobmore - Lord Snobmore's son, an infamous businessman known for his ruthless skills. Is said to be so impatient for his father's death.

Lord Georg Von Siemens - Another important figure in the mercantile world, a banker wishing also to expand into Ionia.

Alexa Wales- A famous actress in Demacia and Ionia, known for her moving female-leading roles.

Gerard Descartes - the famous director behind Alexa's rise to stardom. They are currently dating.

Other nobles - a few faceless background characters.

RULES
1.) Standard RP rules apply. Do not be a jerk and mess up my house without good reason.

2.) Limited RP slots, will list them down.

3.) I hid my wife and kids upstairs. Fewer npc's to control, and there is an old man named Shang in butler attire guarding the door. He does not like intruders.

4.) Try not to apply too much player vs. character knowledge. If you might have an idea how things turn out, shush. and please, no one officially knows Scarlet isn't human. This serves as her debut. (She's giggling like a girl right about now.)

5.) As an Abjurer, necromonger has placed a specialized ward on his estate: only he and his wife may use higher magic in their home. Guests will have to be content with their rudimentary spells in case of emergency. (AKA no divinations, teleports, contacting the outside. We're trying to have mystery and magic is often the killjoy.) Have fun and don't stain the carpet.

PLAYERS

1 Azrael (Picture would be nice, mate.)
2 Remwald
3 Deadeye Sniper
4 Amused Glint as Yvainne
5 (Reserved for Bonez)
6 Liliana Monteclaire
7 Cinadon
8 Draken Frosthand

INTRO

Some time after the events of the Treeline, the neutral stanced summoner, necromonger had been called upon by the League to host a Lunar Calendar celebration at his own estate in Ionia, as a gathering for friendship and making amends. Much to his dismay this would mean inviting members of the Preservers and some of his colleague summoners present at the time. To make things more difficult, Scarlet goes behind her master's back and invites her own guests of questionable background (Liliana among them.)

After having briefed the few staff of the manor, Scarlet Dread patiently waits on the grounds to receive guests and bring them to the grand hall for pre-dinnner drinks. She was slightly chaffed at the stiff and conservative butler outfit she wore. She adjusted her glasses slightly, and combed her long, fiery scarlet hair again and again until it became a dark, subdued brown and shortened to a decent length. She peers up to the sky and hopes the guests would arrive soon; it seems a storm is coming. Sadly, this would mean no fireworks.

Upon arrival, Scarlet approaches you and says, in a blandly polite tone, "Welcome to the Wong Estate. I am called Scarlet, the Butler. The host hopes you would enjoy your stay and that friendships can be strengthened further."

The manor's buffet hall is of modest size, only able to accommodate around a dozen or so guests. Still, it had been well prepared and decorated, a flurry or red and gold as is fitting of the Lunar New Year. Ionian appetizers- slices of rice, radish and squash cakes, dumplings and some international fare are available before dinner. The house servants are busily making final preparations for the main course; a strange group, consisting of a young, well built man likely from Demacia, a very petite, bespectacled Ionian maid barely in her teens, and even a bald, mouth-covered chem-fiend who seemed to be from Zaun.

As you reach the buffet area a beautiful woman in her 30s walks fairly rapidly towards the stairs, her face fairly troubled.

Cinadon

02-04-2011

((this seems like it would be a fun read after it is said and done. I only wish my time permitted me to have my alias already positioned to be invited to this event haha. can't wait to see what you have cooked up for those that can/will participate))

Necromonger

02-04-2011

I'll kick this off when slots are filled.

Azrael1453

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

((So I've never RPed here before - just made a character though. He's a relatively new summoner: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/296 and definitely sporting some class, if I say so myself....So if I can, it would be nice to participate))

NecroticBinder

02-04-2011

((Could I have an invitation due to my status in the academy for Remwald? It might allow us to start the relationship thats been happening between remwald and scarlet ))

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/134

I'm joining, as was pretty obvious by the reserved slot. I need to get around to some small edits to Lili's bio for clarification purposes.))

o0sniper50o

02-05-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/119

I wish to come and enjoy various festivities while learning the many secrets everyone holds. Oh, and so I can annoy Lili. :P))

NecroticBinder

02-05-2011

((Can we get an anti-deadeye field on the premises that way that party isn't a total bore.))

Irongrinder

02-05-2011

((Hey there, I'd like to join in. Here's my card:
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/310))

(EDIT! Sorry, I have changed my mind about joining. I apologize for the confusion.)

NecroticBinder

02-05-2011

((????)))