Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Twisted Fate build SO good, it got me 30,000 IP in ONE week. ;)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoodenPerfection

01-21-2010

TF is dumb

Zeroun

01-21-2010

I tried that jax build and I did decent 6/3/4. Idk if im playing him right or not and was wondering if you could post a more detailed guide to him ?

Edit : Tried again and went 7/0/1, I kinda know why I did bad.... They had a veigar and nunu which ate me alive lol.. Did it again and I farmed effectively with my ulti and the rest of my team was pushing and by the 30 ish min mark I had 146 minions with 3 buildings destroyed and ended in a surrender. I HIGHLY recommend this build and will always use it .

Draykeh

01-21-2010

Quote:
H0m3runn3r:
Such a ratio makes you enter the top 500 ? That's nice, i thought you needed a much better one.

Don't hate :<

Riot has said the top 500 players are at 80%

337x .8= 269.9 (so 270). he has 276 loses so he's prettymuch at 80% w/l.

Simcow

01-21-2010

Quote:
Draykeh:
Don't hate :<

Riot has said the top 500 players are at 80%

337x .8= 269.9 (so 270). he has 276 loses so he's prettymuch at 80% w/l.

What math are you smoking?

337 + 276 = total games played = 613

so

337 / 613 = 54%

If you mean he's won 10 gamesforevery 8 he lost though... yeah sure >__>b that math makes slightly more sense. But still isn't a w/l ratio.

Diøs

Recruiter

01-21-2010

w/l = 337/276 = 1.22

this is the W/L ratio nah?

And for the RIOT standard, with 613 games played, he should have 490 wins and 123 looses for the 80% ratio

notDeAdYet

01-21-2010

this is just a regular TF build..
i guess that just means he's pretty stacked, or you're skilled, or something.
like i literally guessed all of your items dead on :P
and i thought it was some insane... idunno mad dps lifesteal god weird hybrid AP/DPS or iono something out of the ordinary...

alcapowned

01-21-2010

Im confused at what is very special about this. This is a very general AP Twisted Fate itembuild , there isn't some kind of... bat **** insane item that no one has ever thought of using effectively.

Also... you sound a tad arrogant >.> Is it only me that picked up on that? I imagine you as a rich British man for some reason.

SharpEyez

01-22-2010

Quote:
Zeroun:
I tried that jax build and I did decent 6/3/4. Idk if im playing him right or not and was wondering if you could post a more detailed guide to him ?

Edit : Tried again and went 7/0/1, I kinda know why I did bad.... They had a veigar and nunu which ate me alive lol.. Did it again and I farmed effectively with my ulti and the rest of my team was pushing and by the 30 ish min mark I had 146 minions with 3 buildings destroyed and ended in a surrender. I HIGHLY recommend this build and will always use it .

SharpEyez

01-22-2010

Quote:
alcapowned:
Im confused at what is very special about this. This is a very general AP Twisted Fate itembuild , there isn't some kind of... bat **** insane item that no one has ever thought of using effectively.

Also... you sound a tad arrogant >.> Is it only me that picked up on that? I imagine you as a rich British man for some reason.

A rich British man would always drink tea. I, on the other hand, would much rather cozy up with a rich cup of hot chocolate. So what does that make me?

Kadzin

01-22-2010

Ur screenshot got a defeat with a TF fail at the very bottom U BIG LIER! :P