A Twisted Fate build SO good, it got me 30,000 IP in ONE week. ;)

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoodenPerfection

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

TF is dumb

Zeroun

01-21-2010

I tried that jax build and I did decent 6/3/4. Idk if im playing him right or not and was wondering if you could post a more detailed guide to him ?

Edit : Tried again and went 7/0/1, I kinda know why I did bad.... They had a veigar and nunu which ate me alive lol.. Did it again and I farmed effectively with my ulti and the rest of my team was pushing and by the 30 ish min mark I had 146 minions with 3 buildings destroyed and ended in a surrender. I HIGHLY recommend this build and will always use it .

Draykeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0m3runn3r View Post
Such a ratio makes you enter the top 500 ? That's nice, i thought you needed a much better one.
Don't hate :<

Riot has said the top 500 players are at 80%

337x .8= 269.9 (so 270). he has 276 loses so he's prettymuch at 80% w/l.

Simcow

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draykeh View Post
Don't hate :<

Riot has said the top 500 players are at 80%

337x .8= 269.9 (so 270). he has 276 loses so he's prettymuch at 80% w/l.

What math are you smoking?

337 + 276 = total games played = 613

so

337 / 613 = 54%

If you mean he's won 10 gamesforevery 8 he lost though... yeah sure >__>b that math makes slightly more sense. But still isn't a w/l ratio.

Diøs

Recruiter

01-21-2010

w/l = 337/276 = 1.22

this is the W/L ratio nah?

And for the RIOT standard, with 613 games played, he should have 490 wins and 123 looses for the 80% ratio

notDeAdYet

01-21-2010

this is just a regular TF build..
i guess that just means he's pretty stacked, or you're skilled, or something.
like i literally guessed all of your items dead on :P
and i thought it was some insane... idunno mad dps lifesteal god weird hybrid AP/DPS or iono something out of the ordinary...

alcapowned

01-21-2010

Im confused at what is very special about this. This is a very general AP Twisted Fate itembuild , there isn't some kind of... bat **** insane item that no one has ever thought of using effectively.

Also... you sound a tad arrogant >.> Is it only me that picked up on that? I imagine you as a rich British man for some reason.

SharpEyez

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroun View Post
I tried that jax build and I did decent 6/3/4. Idk if im playing him right or not and was wondering if you could post a more detailed guide to him ?

Edit : Tried again and went 7/0/1, I kinda know why I did bad.... They had a veigar and nunu which ate me alive lol.. Did it again and I farmed effectively with my ulti and the rest of my team was pushing and by the 30 ish min mark I had 146 minions with 3 buildings destroyed and ended in a surrender. I HIGHLY recommend this build and will always use it .

SharpEyez

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcapowned View Post
Im confused at what is very special about this. This is a very general AP Twisted Fate itembuild , there isn't some kind of... bat **** insane item that no one has ever thought of using effectively.

Also... you sound a tad arrogant >.> Is it only me that picked up on that? I imagine you as a rich British man for some reason.
A rich British man would always drink tea. I, on the other hand, would much rather cozy up with a rich cup of hot chocolate. So what does that make me?

Kadzin

01-22-2010

Ur screenshot got a defeat with a TF fail at the very bottom U BIG LIER! :P

12345678 ... 10