Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Twisted Fate build SO good, it got me 30,000 IP in ONE week. ;)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeroun

01-20-2010

+1, tried the build, COMPLETELY face rolled everyone. Was just like... Hey... dont come to me unless you want to feel 700 burst damage with additional 200+ with basic attack. I felt EXTREMELY dominant and I ate tanks for breakfast . And including I had a Nunu go 17/4/8 while I have 12/0/9 lol.

Edit: Could you make a Jax build? I like the ratio and it seems like you know what your doing . Thanks in advance ^^.

F3nr1s

Recruiter

01-20-2010

Quote:
Leohan:
60 min x 24 hrs = 1440 min per day
1440/25 min (since you own so hard they surrender) = 57.6 games per day
57.6 x 7 days = 403.2 games per week
403.2 x 100 IP = 40,320 IP + 700 IP (double bonuses per day) = 41,020 IP!

It's possible! You just have to give up sleeping, eating, using the bathroom, having any dignity or social life (or life in general), win every game in 25 min, have no champ select, no load time, instant queues, etc to do it.

And yes, I was bored enough to do the math.

Unless of course they decided to not work very hard and get that 200% IP pack for $. Then they could get slightly more sleep, talk on the phone once, and deal with the occasional load screen!

Leohan

01-20-2010

Quote:
F3nr1s:
Unless of course they decided to not work very hard and get that 200% IP pack for $. Then they could get slightly more sleep, talk on the phone once, and deal with the occasional load screen!

Or they could work just as hard and make 82k instead!

Tildryn

01-20-2010

...Looks just like a regular AP build to me.

SharpEyez

01-20-2010

Quote:
Zeroun:
+1, tried the build, COMPLETELY face rolled everyone. Was just like... Hey... dont come to me unless you want to feel 700 burst damage with additional 200+ with basic attack. I felt EXTREMELY dominant and I ate tanks for breakfast . And including I had a Nunu go 17/4/8 while I have 12/0/9 lol.

Edit: Could you make a Jax build? I like the ratio and it seems like you know what your doing . Thanks in advance ^^.

Glad to know you enjoyed the guide!

And as for Jax, I exclusively played him back when I was on "Newbie Island", but my build went something like this.

Regrowth Pendant
Boots 1
Vampiric Scepter
Ninja Tabi
Phage
Zeal
Upgrade to Frozen Mallet
Upgrade to Phantom Dancer
Upgrade to Stark's Fervor

With this build, I could easily 1v3 late game.

However, Jas has a big weakness: Casters.

inhiarashi

01-20-2010

sharp do you work? how in the world do you have that much time?

SharpEyez

01-21-2010

Quote:
inhiarashi:
sharp do you work? how in the world do you have that much time?

Zeroun

01-21-2010

Quote:
SharpEyez:
Glad to know you enjoyed the guide!

And as for Jax, I exclusively played him back when I was on "Newbie Island", but my build went something like this.

Regrowth Pendant
Boots 1
Vampiric Scepter
Ninja Tabi
Phage
Zeal
Upgrade to Frozen Mallet
Upgrade to Phantom Dancer
Upgrade to Stark's Fervor

With this build, I could easily 1v3 late game.

However, Jas has a big weakness: Casters.

Imma try that later today... Whats your i.g. name? PM me if you don't wanna get noob spammed lol. Im lv 15 for now but havent played for long and I have great teamwork and vent. Im on atm so if you wanna play add me... My name is Zeroun i.g. Idc if randoms pm me lol.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

Recruiter

01-21-2010

Hey hey hey guys hey hey you should use the most standard TF build that everyone uses anyway! You'll totally be able to destroy entire teams with this build you were already using with no effort!

SharpEyez

01-21-2010

Quote:
Aratrok the Merciless:
Hey hey hey guys hey hey you should use the most standard TF build that everyone uses anyway! You'll totally be able to destroy entire teams with this build you were already using with no effort!

Actually, I've seen quite a few Twisted Fates running around with Catalyst --> RoA.

This is a more damage oriented build.