Low ELO champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kesshisan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2010

I've found Sivir to be a very powerful low Elo champion.

I made a fresh account yesterday to play with a friend of mine since I didn't want to put him in a high Elo game for his first public game. I played as Sivir. My team lost the first many fights, and at the mid game we were down all 3 outer turrets and 1 inner turret was at 1/2 health while we had only 1 outer turret of theirs down. Also we were down 15 to 10 kills.

At one particular point in the game the enemy team pushed to our mid inner turret, and destroyed it. They kept pushing in, and it turned into a long 5v4 engagement. We only had 4 because I was missing. I was near bottom, and ran down to the minion action at bottom. While my team danced around our mid inhibitor turret, I killed the bottom creeps, bottom inner turret, and had their inhibitor turret down to 1/2 health before their Rammus engaged me. Their Rammus had been fed and was at 18 while I was still at 13. I popped Sivir shield to counter his roll, popped my run ultimate, and was able to escape in the grass somewhere.

The enemy team continued to push mid in big groups, so I went around and took out the bottom inhibitor turret, the bottom inhibitor, and had one of their nexus towers down to 1/4 health before their fed Rammus showed up, again. I did the exact same thing last time, again, and escaped, again.

Their Rammus was telling me off in chat, probably because he know I swayed the momentum of that game into my team's favor. He kept calling me a "baddie" because I avoided nearly 100% of his rolls with Sivir's shield + Ultimate to run away.

Anyways, this action put the entire enemy team on defense, as they had to defend a stream of super minions. I grouped up with my team, and we pushed mid, HARD. It wasn't long before we got their mid inhibitor down, and the enemy team had super minions streaming in from two lanes.

Even though we were down in kills, and total levels, we were able to win the game because of Sivir's incredible minion destruction capabilities. How did this happen? I was left alone. It's that simple! It was their mistake, I just capitalized off of their mistake. This type of tactic doesn't usually work so well during higher Elo games because the simple counter is to send ONE champion to guard that tower until Sivir goes away. Heck, had they sent Rammus to my back before I killed a single tower, I would have been caught by surprise, and probably died. But they sent Rammus to my front, where my attention was focused, so I was easily able to counter him.

Sivir is an incredible low Elo character. Even in the hands of someone who is new to the game, Sivir can be extremely useful during the low Elo and learning phase of the game.

By the way, I finished that game with over 250 minion kills, but I think that's supposed to be par for the course when it comes to Sivir.

tl;dr: Sivir is an incredible low Elo champion. (Brag on) I turned a losing game into a win by simply PvEing with Sivir. (Brag off)

GENERAL NUTBAKED

01-21-2010

i remember a while ago, playing against an eve who was like 14/3/11 or something. bought oracles, 20 minutes later, eve was 15/13/14

eve, katarina, kassadin to an extent, nunu, ashe, yi, etc.

Kaoculus

01-21-2010

high/low elo is just different metagame, nothing else. find out what heroes are most picked in each, and boom you have what hero you need to rape.

Grumm

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyfe View Post
Lol turn your sarcasm detectors on kids. Its a blatant troll thread mocking the 12 threads started by noobs so concerned with what heros are used in high elo so they can be omgpro when really they should just worry about mastering the mechanics of the game. Sad that in like 20 replies only 2 people caught this. Its not like the irony was masterfully hidden.

Here's something for you all to keep in mind: the game is currently changed and updated and the heros balanced and tweaked. What may be "viable" in high elo this month may in no way be indicative of what is viable 6 months don't the road when you are half way decent enough to even be worrying about elo. Find a hero you like playing and play well and be content with that.
Okay i will turn my sarcasm detector on.
I dont know if you caught the meaning of my threads in your post.(OMG Bad english)
But every post i see that i think is out right stupid, i make everyword that i think is stupid negative, its just a different kind of saying my oppinion.

Hyfe

01-21-2010

Uhh...

This has to be more disappointing than when the Wizard of Oz revealed himself...

I understood the thread. Did you understand my post?

zerfman

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grovel View Post
The weekly freebies.
Any champ with stealth.
Any Bursty Caster.
Champs with Devasting AoE Ultimates (Gangplank, Nunu, Katrina, and those from the above group)
Support Sivir.
Blitzcrank, nobody remembers to be wary of Rocket Arm
Poppy if you can time your ultimate with a tower dive.
Yi.
with annie's ability to aoe stun i think she is viable at most elo's

Grumm

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyfe View Post
Uhh...

This has to be more disappointing than when the Wizard of Oz revealed himself...

I understood the thread. Did you understand my post?
Did you understand my idea?

Hyfe

01-22-2010

Are you messing with me? Did you read my OP? Read it again. Maybe if I clarify to you that I was addressing the responders to your thread, not yourself. Even if you did read my OP, go read it again, because I don't think you comprehended it. You don't seem to understand that I... understood. In fact I was 1 of 3 out of 20 in the thread that did understand... so I'm very confused why you are addressing me at all.

This is clearly a losing battle and I'm not going to make any ground with you if you can't comprehend the words that I'm putting onto the screen. Good day and enjoy your thread.