Low ELO champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grumm

01-20-2010

At this moment, i don't play low elo games, and am having fun with champions that are are known to be high tier champions. Since I do play a lot, and plan on getting badder, I was wondering if someone could tell me what champions are viable for low Elo games, so I can start practicing with one of those.

Mogri

01-20-2010

At low ELO, any champ is viable.

Azing

01-20-2010

Low ELO is mainly heroes that don't do well in High ELO. Sure some will rip harder then others but Low ELO would be (the heroes can work in mid ELO as well depending on the hero) keep in mind some of these heroes can work fine in high ELO with the right team to support them...

Eve
Katarina
Nunu

Its not to many really that lose use but those 3 by far do extremely well in Low ELO while being rather lack luster in higher ELO.

Eve is so dependant on stealth once stealth detection is used she becomes near useless specially in team fights.

Katarina's ult is powerful... but its extremely easy to interupt just like Yeti's. Against high ELO teams they will be rendered near useless due to the lack of their ult.

Grovel

01-20-2010

The weekly freebies.
Any champ with stealth.
Any Bursty Caster.
Champs with Devasting AoE Ultimates (Gangplank, Nunu, Katrina, and those from the above group)
Support Sivir.
Blitzcrank, nobody remembers to be wary of Rocket Arm
Poppy if you can time your ultimate with a tower dive.
Yi.

Prez1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Pretty much any physical dps carry. Granted haven't been playing for a very long time but I know the game well enough to state that these champions are completely ignored for early ganks and trying to shut them down.

I may be completely wrong but that's my IMHO.

JunkRamen

01-20-2010

I'm boggled by this question. What champion is "viable" at high ELO but not at low ELO? The only case I could imagine this being true is a champion completely reliant on support, but even then those champions are mainly reliant on support because they need to avoid being countered, which people don't do in low ELO.

Tricolor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

dps soraka ownz low elo games

egsixx

01-20-2010

iono is it so hard to jus pick a random hero.

bobthegood

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricolor View Post
dps soraka ownz low elo games
Yeah, get a sheen, soulstealer, then lichbane. Starcall then attack your way to victory.

Leohan

01-20-2010

Maybe he's asking what champs are good for owning nubs left and right.

Any stealthers will probably own newbies since they don't know what a ward/oracle is.