Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Swain - Shurelyas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrivederco

02-03-2011

The Doran's nerf disrupted my Swain build quite a bit, as I used to start ring/pot, and I think he needs his pot to survive til 6 in most lanes. So I switched Regrowth Pendant and a quick Philo Stone for the gold/mana/hp5 and it's been working fairly well. Also goes nicely with DFG and 9/0/21 for 39% cdr.

What do you guys think?

Arkives

02-04-2011

Hmm might be something there. I'll try it out, but I'd get some surv asap and fit a rylai's in there for some good kiting power.

Loeron

02-04-2011

I always start swain with the 200 plus mana and 2 pots. His passive allows him to regenerate mana extremely fast if you can last hit properly, so the Doran's nerf didn't changed anything for me. But i think i'll try it aswell, always good to experiment.

Strifeyy

02-04-2011

I'd rather start with sapphire as well and use it to build into catalyst or tear.