Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Move Speed Quints on Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProRap1st

02-03-2011

I love playing Sion especially on Twisted Treeline. I've heard recently, however, that movement speed quints can be quite powerful on him. Can anyone give me some extra insight into this?

Thanks

MickeyMath

Recruiter

02-03-2011

Move Speed quints are great in general.
For chasing, you and your opponent has the same boots. That means that extra move from the quints can get you in range for a stun and death for your opponent! =D
For running away, same concept, stun and run!
Success.
Mainly it's up to you what you like in your build. 1-2 Move quints might be all you need and you can grab some magic pen.

Thinkdealer

02-03-2011

Yeah im working on getting 3 movespeed quints for my Alistar, to make up for his slowness, also for positioning in teamfights (which is essential for alistar.). Keep in mind that the quints actually amplify ghost, move3 boots and boots of mobility more than they do for all the move2 boots. So you get more bang for your buck if you take those. Im thinking that alistar with move5, 7.5%+ movespeed from quints+masteries, and 33% movespeed from ghost would be practically uncatchable and could chase down/run past and headbutt any running low hp squishies. Ive worked out that this would be 604 movespeed... Wow.