Champion Sneak Peek: Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoRpusCoLLoSsuM

01-20-2010

idk what's up with some of these people?!?!! this champion looks pretty awesome! i'll def be sure to try him out when he's released!

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
More like one of the new chamaps are OP, not three. And you haven't heard of the skills, so you can't really complain about him bing a DPS. Not everything goes off "looks".
taric has a big smash hammer. SHOULD do rediculous damage...doesn't.

+1

Astonem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2010

Please tell me he throws that spear, because I'm tired of the only new champions being melee characters (Nidalee is partially ranged I know).

Vicarious

Adjudicator

01-20-2010

still not a single champion with the good ol sword and board.

Ivandir

01-20-2010

Spartans everywhere rejoice.

Renelius

01-20-2010

I don't mean to complain like these forums are filled with. And it's not like I don't appreciate the addition of new champions to add variety to the game, but I really believe that a good deal of your player base would rather (for the time being anyway) devote your resources to the problems the game currently has such as match making, graphical errors and frame rate issues. That aside the champion looks pretty cool I look forward to seeing a classical hero based champion. Keep the imaginations running.

nrouns

01-20-2010

omg this is why I saved riot points.

Grovel

01-20-2010

I'm new to LoL and MOBA's in general, but is it customary in this genre of game to constantly introduce new content instead of fixing/balancing/improving existing content?

I guess I can't complain, haven't paid for anything yet, and I assume the best way for Riot to make money is to introduce new OP champs for people to buy.

BankBank

01-20-2010

doesn't poppy have a giant shield?

Riot Exgeniar

QA Analyst

01-20-2010

this is legend!!! ...wait for it! ...Dary!