Champion Sneak Peek: Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natu Utan View Post
Make his taunt "THIS IS RUNETERRA!"
Fixed .

Wish he has a multiple fast spear/trident attack, and his Ult something like sivir but adding ATk damage/ and physical defense increment.

reziel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney View Post
No! This is Patrick!
I LOVE you.

Timmy the Spork

01-20-2010

very cool.

looks like a greek hoplite, with a cape and a shorter spear.

AssashunKnife

01-20-2010

Any words about plant king and robin?

IFapForMoney

01-20-2010

i like the part where the nerds were arguing over whether he is roman or not. doesn't league of legends take place in a different world?

PatouPower

01-20-2010

He looks great... really... But could you guys please concentrate on balancing the champions you've created FIRST?!?!?

I know it's not the same department and everything, that there is a team made only to create champions... but the reality is that the more champions you create, the harder it will be to balance them all. Already, on the 3 new champions you've implemented, 66% are either really OP or broken (well, 2/3). And then you add another champion wich wil probably be not balanced again? It's ridiculous...

And, WTF? Another DPS? Don't we have ENOUGH DPS already? Maybe he'll be a bit of support (like a paladin or something like that), but he still looks like a real, hard DPS... What about mages? What about supports?

I'm becoming ashamed of LoL a lil bit more each day because of this ****. Players do want monthly champions to have diversity, of course, but I am sure most of them prefer to have BALANCE than diversity. Concentrate on buffing/nerfing the appropriate champions, solving bugs, and only after you could implement new champions. Else, you are just going to make people leave this fantastic game, and it'd be sad...

Mists

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzy View Post
Funny cause hoplon is a greek word and it doesn't matter because they are both the same thing. You are thinking of a parma but a parma is flat and that shield is not. The helmet is iconic ancient so w/e but the Roman spears most commonly used either had an extremely long tip (pilum) or double edged (hasta)

Lets just look at his name.

"Pantheon"

Where is the Pantheon located? Rome.

Bluff

01-20-2010

Here are his abilities that I just made up in my head:

Passive: Shield Mastery - Pantheon takes 15% less damage when not attacking

(Q) Spear Thrust - Pantheon lunges forward (kinda like poppy's charge distance) dealing AOE dmg in a narrow cone in front of him (maybe does half weapon dmg + flat)

(W) Front Line - (Spearmen are known for being on the front lines)

Passive - Pantheon is battle hardened and has no fear, flat physical dmg increase

Active - Pantheon inspires his allies to combat by giving a bonus to Physical attack for X seconds

(E) Gouge - Pantheon slashes laterally slowing one target for 2 seconds

(R) Phalanx - Pantheon shields his allies globally for 1 second against all damage (but spells can still root etc just no dmg)

DrFromGallifrey

01-20-2010

Seriously? A generic Spartan? Seriously?

God, you guys need to hire someone with an ounce of imagination. Go make a plant king or something, not this hackneyed old ****.

Mists

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatouPower View Post
He looks great... really... But could you guys please concentrate on balancing the champions you've created FIRST?!?!?

I know it's not the same department and everything, that there is a team made only to create champions... but the reality is that the more champions you create, the harder it will be to balance them all. Already, on the 3 new champions you've implemented, 66% are either really OP or broken (well, 2/3). And then you add another champion wich wil probably be not balanced again? It's ridiculous...

And, WTF? Another DPS? Don't we have ENOUGH DPS already? Maybe he'll be a bit of support (like a paladin or something like that), but he still looks like a real, hard DPS... What about mages? What about supports?

I'm becoming ashamed of LoL a lil bit more each day because of this ****. Players do want monthly champions to have diversity, of course, but I am sure most of them prefer to have BALANCE than diversity. Concentrate on buffing/nerfing the appropriate champions, solving bugs, and only after you could implement new champions. Else, you are just going to make people leave this fantastic game, and it'd be sad...

More like one of the new chamaps are OP, not three. And you haven't heard of the skills, so you can't really complain about him bing a DPS. Not everything goes off "looks".