Corki - The Sky Pirate Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legatosmash

01-20-2010

I have decided that I did not know what I was doing when i made this build. I apologize to all the unfortunate souls that might have actually listened to me

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

I don't think I';ve ever seen anyone say AShe / Trist > Corki

Hikaratu

01-20-2010

It's actually a pretty good guide but I too am befuddled at where you may have found these people who say that trist and ashe are much better than corki. It's the other way if either is better than the other.

JunkRamen

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
I don't think I';ve ever seen anyone say AShe / Trist > Corki
It's quite common to see on this forum for some reason. I'm guessing it's because the skillcap on Corki is a lot higher than most carries.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
It's quite common to see on this forum for some reason. I'm guessing it's because the skillcap on Corki is a lot higher than most carries.
I wouldn't say that. It's a lot easier to do well as Corki IMO. I keep trying to play Trist but when I play corki he's so much more effective.

Hikaratu

01-20-2010

It's because you're a skilled player, at least in theory, I've never seen you play. If you get stuck on tristanas "skill ceiling" and go closer to corki's, he seems like a much better hero, corki also has a high skill floor, or learning curve. While tristana kind of doesn't. That or you're just a weirdo, you weirdo.

Zine

01-20-2010

I don't get going Crit with Corki, he synergies much better with attack damage.

As far as being compared to other carries...Tristana has much higher damage potential and MUCH longer range. Ashe has better range and slows/stuns. What really handicaps corki is his limited range making him less effective as a carry and more effective as an AoE beast.

Medianik

01-20-2010

I logged on just to reply to this lol must be one of the worst tutorials ever. Who the **** thinks corki is worse then tristana? I progressed my Ranged dps skill in this order Ashe>Sivir>Tristana>Corki Now I play corki and I must say im hella good at it. This build is terrible too but w/e I just came to comment on him saying ashe and trist are better then corki. Corki is the best high ELO ranged dps

DoomManufact

01-20-2010

Idk, lotta ppl below high ELO hate Corki and suck @ him terribly. He does have a high learning curve, undoubtedly, and anybody playing him for the first time would most likely have a worse experience than playing Ashe or Tristana for the first time.

P.S. I was among those ppl xP

Beegly Boogs

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomManufact View Post
Idk, lotta ppl below high ELO hate Corki and suck @ him terribly. He does have a high learning curve, undoubtedly, and anybody playing him for the first time would most likely have a worse experience than playing Ashe or Tristana for the first time.

P.S. I was among those ppl xP
My brother's first guy was Corki (he was free our first week)

Dunno how you can suck at corki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zine View Post
I don't get going Crit with Corki, he synergies much better with attack damage.

As far as being compared to other carries...Tristana has much higher damage potential and MUCH longer range. Ashe has better range and slows/stuns. What really handicaps corki is his limited range making him less effective as a carry and more effective as an AoE beast.
Corki has huge range with his 200 damage, spammable rockets. You could get Trist to 50% before she even thinks about getting in range in a 1v1. Corki can also shut down Trist / Ashe with Phosphorus bomb(30% chance to miss lololol). Then he proceeds to AOE rape everything with gatling gun while Spamming rockets and getting sheen procs.

Corki's survivability is on par with Trist's and way higher than Ashe's. His farming is on par or higher than Trist's and higher than Ashe's.