Disable clicking on the HUD while aiming a skillshot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrio View Post
I wish we could re-size individual parts of the hud and move it around, as it is right now, blue not only has a FOV advantage when focusing their champ but a skill shot one as well
well...you can resize the entire HUD all at once, which helps some, but not completely.

Jaawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Any chance that this is being considered?

Lousinator

09-20-2012

@inconguity, I like the idea of swiveling the camera. I play another game where that is available and it makes things so much easier to deal with. A note for the rest though, I play skill shot characters often and I have reset my hotkeys QWER to smart cast. This has pretty much cleared up the issue you guys are talking about.

x SEM x

12-11-2012

The worst part about this is not when it refuses to fire because you clicked your HUD. It's when you were trying to aim to the bottom-right, and it actually thinks you clicked your mini-map. Then you end up firing Lux's Ult backwards in the wrong direction... That's happened to me twice this week, and I've had to insert my face into my palm with disgrace.

Qsario

12-11-2012

A very useful suggestion.

Chillin

12-11-2012

Ive had a similar issue, only when i throw my skill shot i end up hitting my avatar or options button which brings up a screen right in my face, forcing me to spam esc or wander the mouse around during an exchange.