Proving Grounds Feb. 5th Rosters

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R66Y

02-03-2011

Here are the current rosters for proving grounds this Saturday. If you are not on this list, either you've not told me you will be coming or I'm an idiot and missed your post (in which case, feel free to slap me with a large trout). If you are on the list and cannot make it or will be late, please let me know so I can juggle lineups, as I'd like to ensure that those who signed up and show up are able to get into a game as fast as possible! I'd like to get games started as close to 6pm EST as possible so people have time to get a couple of games in.

If you are not listed and would like to join us, feel free to leave a comment below and I'll see what I can do to add you in. Players of any level are welcome to join, whether as a new player or mentor. If you are wondering "whats all this then?" I'll direct you to the main page here.

Each team is composed of 3 newer (sub level 30) players and 2 veteran players. If I spelled your name wrong, again, you know what to do with that trout.

Game 1:
Team A

• DrkDemon
  • AOpiumPoppy
  • DebatablyClutch
  • SomniumProxy
  • Megashield (aka sapphira17)

Team B
  • Viofin
  • Killerburk
  • SpiritSetient
  • xpsychedelico
  • Pewf

Game 2:
Team A
  • Cynthetika
  • JymboJones
  • harahune
  • xXMarcoolXx
  • AkitaNeru

Team B
  • MelofMOvement
  • BurkHaras
  • dirtystyle
  • Stillhart
  • Burbinator

Alternates:
New players:
Guplup
Natrii
Methelod
EternalLunarian
Myrrar
Cyblaster
Synaticial
neolies

Mentors:
R66Y
Oneironaut
FourFangedCow

Vent info below. Password should be removed now. If you need help, please try to connect before the game starts and ask for help in setting it up. Thanks.
Host Name: copper.typefrag.com
Port: 22585

ARedPoppy

02-03-2011

Nice, I was waiting for this!

Burbinator

02-03-2011

would like to play as an alternate if possible. Sounds fun.

R66Y

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbinator View Post
would like to play as an alternate if possible. Sounds fun.
I can put you in for me. I enjoy playing, but would like to be able to stay in chat to organize late-comers and drop-ins.

OmniOmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

I would love to play but am unsure if I can make it... Can I just say that I might be a drop-in?

ARedPoppy

02-03-2011

Which lvl games are these? Are mentors allowed to jungle? And also, which are the mentors in the lists?

CTHDRL

02-03-2011

I can possibly sub for a veteran if needed.

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

Hey R66Y, some work stuff came up and I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it. I'll pop in if I'm around, but no guarantees, sorry.

Burbinator

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post
I can put you in for me. I enjoy playing, but would like to be able to stay in chat to organize late-comers and drop-ins.
Okay, sure and thank you =)

just checking, purpose of these games would be for veterans to play support right?

oh, and what's the level bracket for these games? Dont want to be runed/masteried up if i'm not supposed to :P

xpsychedelico

02-03-2011

Hey R66Y, I don't know if I'll be there yet. But more importantly, I don't have a mic. If that will be a problem in mentoring, you can count me out. I would not mind being part of the mentor battles when they happen though.

12345 ... 6