Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

On vlad...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masticatorr

02-03-2011

I think hes a bit overrated power wise. Sure he is really powerful, with his heal, escape tool, and AOEs, but overall too many people think your invincible as him. all I hear is Vlad is unbeatable, but i beat the regulars with swain. Iv seen a few that stand out as really good as him...but the rest...no.

renticletape

02-03-2011

Vlad is a champ that can get fed much easily than other champs off of bad players and snowballs really hard. He is still a nuisance if not fed. He is so easy to play because he practically plays himself. Sure there are champs who can deal with him levels 1-7, but the skill investment on their part is far greater than the vlad player, and he will eventually get to level 9 anyways.

Mr Fehr

02-03-2011

I play Ezreal and Malzahar mid against him and destroy.