This occurs more often than not..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Deceived

02-03-2011

So.... how do you suggest I "counter" **** like this?

What can I possibly do?

Attachment 113200

yourmoms5hole

02-03-2011

get some friends?

Burbinator

02-03-2011

Its funny because the premad eon the other team were worse than the enemy randoms

CapTortuga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

I dont get it... it seems that you just lost...

The looks were pretty even to me. The only problem is that your tanks fed, but **** happens man. Specially in your level.

Majulio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

Play a more Carrying char. Anyone able to backdoor is good.
And pray. A lot.

BigBlueFish

02-03-2011

Last hit more.

Fluffy1

02-03-2011

use wards, seriously, they win games. catching people off on their own or knowing when people are too far away to defend a tower rush is invaluable information.

Covenant

02-04-2011

You had two tanks that don't do much on their own (Shen and Singed being more team assets than anything else) with Lux and Sivir performing badly. That leaves only you for the enemy to deal with, so they can probably just throw Sion's stun at you and faceroll the rest of your team's DPS.

Your team needs more multipurpose units. Shen is a great ally for a hard carry. He's not nearly as useful porting onto Sivir or, uh, Singed. Really, wasn't your fault. You played Shaco, presumably jungled or something, and did fine. Your teammates fed hardcore.

Contrary to forum opinion, you cannot save your allies from their own stupidity. Your job is to be as good as you can at taking advantage of the enemy's mistakes and not presenting any of your own. The good thing about being the 'carry' is that then they should just support what you do... but not always that easy.

But overall, get some buddies, throw down lots of wards, stress killing dragon and baron aggressively, stress staying together, and try to have the superior backdoor capability. Backdooring is the only way to win the game for your team. There is NO WAY to force a teamfight from fail to win unless you're already fed insanely well. The more wards you have and the better your team stays grouped, though, the more opportunities you'll have to feed.