Can we please stop nerfing tanks already?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muskokatier

02-03-2011

Look the reason tanks are on everyone's ban list is because they are powerful, the most powerful tank is most likely to be the one banned as the best way to ruin the enemies gank is to pick a powerful tank and deny them the ability to use it.

If you are playing a tank your job is to defend your teammates and prevent them from getting killed this will always be inherently annoying and will lead to DPS's who control the ban to gradually ban tanks, I understand sometime tanks are overpower, however if a tank is 'op' nerf his damage output and make him tougher, don't make him worse. Every tank I play continues to get nerfed shen, amumu, now rammas, if Riot continues to nerf tanks what will happen? There will be no tanks. I believe the banning of tank is to be expected they're annoying they mess up your game and they ruin your night.

That is their JOB! Their job is to make your life as miserable as possible, this is something that goes against some of the principles of this game, but is a necessary evil otherwise ganky champions designed to pick one person off, burst champion, and assassins would be the norm. How many times have you decided not to do something because they have a tank up? I currently believe there are Two good tanks rammas and shen, amumu is quite excellent and malphite is awesome! But realistically for high elo play shen and rammus seem to dominate as the current kings of tanking. I believe buffs of other tanks are in order.

Too long didn't read (lazy..)
Tanks will always be frequently banned because they are a pain, but if riot keeps nerfing them they will become superfluous and useless, their role replaced by tough dps like Xin-zhao. I just don't want to see a day where tanks are garbage

TLR
Stop nerfing tanks or they'll go away! Also please buff less useful tanks. And start to release a good HARD tanks like shen or rammus again.

Lance Eliot

02-03-2011

I think you're overreacting. Tanks are still incredible for the most part. They still deal a lot of damage for their survivability while having the most CC.

Muskokatier

02-03-2011

Yes I am overreacting but since I started playing the people who derive the most complaints are the current flavour of the month, and tanks. Since I have been playing every single tank I have encountered has been nerfed EXCEPT singed and nasus.

Also everyone complains about tanks but then starts screaming when 'no one tanks'...