I have two options

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2011

Since I got money from today.

1) I could use it for Riot.

2) I could just leave Riot alone and save it for a DotA 2 copy.

HMMMM


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2011

At first I thought you meant you got a paycheck, but by the end of the post, I realized the money must have come from a less inconsistent or infrequent source. Like a birthday card.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDark View Post
At first I thought you meant you got a paycheck, but by the end of the post, I realized the money must have come from a less inconsistent or infrequent source. Like a birthday card.
Being an Asian is good today. Only the one specific type of Asian though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warscythes

Senior Member

02-03-2011

I got 300 bucks for Chinese new year from last year.

Then I got nothing this year because I am in college right now.

QQ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yordle View Post
Being an Asian is good today. Only the one specific type of Asian though.
I've got a buddy with the strictest Asian parents I've ever met. He's 20, and they won't let him move out or get a job, but worst of all, they limit his LoL time to weekends only.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
I got 300 bucks for Chinese new year from last year.

Then I got nothing this year because I am in college right now.

QQ
300 bucks..?

I ONLY GET 50.

YOU, sir, ARE A LUCKY, PIECE OF SHIET.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garamor

Senior Member

02-03-2011

I wish I got chinese new year money... unfortunately I do not celebrate this event.

Off to mandarin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDark View Post
I've got a buddy with the strictest Asian parents I've ever met. He's 20, and they won't let him move out or get a job, but worst of all, they limit his LoL time to weekends only.
Ouch that sucks.

Strict Asian parents usually come from China since HK people are pretty lenient after the British took over.

Though this is not entirely true. How did this discussion become something about Asian people?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saruyan

Senior Member

02-03-2011

so save the money for 1-2 more years? well alright. but they'll be another chinese new year before dota 2, at least 1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-03-2011

Yordles aren't fit enough for DoTA noob.