Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So if I can turn smart-cast on for other spells...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burning Rose

02-03-2011

Why can't I turn it off for Cass/Karthus?

I'm sure its helpful to some people but for me it makes the champion unplayable. I'd really like to be able to turn it off/on for their spells just like every other champ.

Garamor

02-03-2011

In all honestly... I don't see a point in wanting too...
they're the type of heroes where you should take a couple practice game to get used to Q moving (really not feasible if you Q + click + move)
I wouldn't feel like it'd be the same thing if it wasn't smartcasted...

also you forgot urgot

NotFarlong

02-03-2011

I wish I could turn off smartcast on Kathus too, I hate it how when I press R but I go to aim AFTER I press it, but WAIT! It smart casts, so I don't get a chance to aim it because my mouse was somewhere else and it is now on cooldown

edit: What?!! a downvote? have you ever even played Karthus?

I miss ults all the time because it smartcasts.

Voidgolem

02-03-2011

I literally cannot play some champions just because I'm used to autocast Acid Hunters now :S