In all honestly, how worthy is Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

his ult is probably the strongest thing in the game if the enemy is forced to stay in it and you get a lot of lucky hits with it. almost got a penta with it a few times.

his parley got nerfed when the crit pot got nerfed, so it sucks early game a lot more. you need crit runed to do anything with it early =(

his deny is iffy, it can drop enemy exp a lot, but more often than not the CD will be too high to make a HUGE difference, as well as the mana cost being pretty high as well. when it does work, it sucks for the enemy team though.

he can dish out some heavy damage if he is lucky early though.

Ninja Fuhrer

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
his ult is probably the strongest thing in the game
Karthus would like to have a word with you.

ZeeRow

02-03-2011

Ever since they made his ult actually hit people he's been somewhat useful early on.

He's always been a beast mid game, but easily focused down late.

Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

A Wild Annie is spotted!

"Gangplank, I choose you!"

NEIGGHHTHHHHTHTH

"Gangplank, use Parrrrley!"

CRITICAL HIT.

"Annie uses INSTAGIB"

etc.

PewPewdotcom

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Fuhrer View Post
Karthus would like to have a word with you.
Yeah, perfect if the enemy team has no idea whatsoever of the game xD

gallantgreg

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yordle View Post
A Wild Annie is spotted!

"Gangplank, I choose you!"

NEIGGHHTHHHHTHTH

"Gangplank, use Parrrrley!"

CRITICAL HIT.

"Annie uses INSTAGIB"

etc.
If Annie opens with Tibbers instead of Disintegrate then you can get away.

zomgnowai

02-03-2011

GP can be fun, sometimes.

twards lategame, if ur build right u can chase just about anything down, u can crit for easily over 1k, and u can generally win 1v1's, even 2v1's if u get enough crit, and lemon out of perfect situations.

on the other hand, his ulti is near useless 9/10 times. i can tell u for a fact, that anybodys that played GP b4, has used there ulti on a person with less then 100 hp just to have them walk straight acrossed it, untouched.

on the opposite hand, if u have somebody on ur team like amumu, ur ulti can be a pretty great asset to ur team (assuming it actually hits the broadside of a barn)

i think the highest i ever crit with him, was 1800 on an ashe. shot her in the face for 1800, then cut her for like 1200 or so...good times...