Is Rammus getting fixed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n00b saib0t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

So what about Rammus? Is he going to get fixed at all or anything? He is 100% banned in 100% of ranked games I play. Sorry to all those people who bought him, but he's on permaban status.

Should I edit this to say that I don't see him in games anymore because he's banned 100% of the time? I WANT TO PLAY HIM, but he's banned, so I can't.

n00b saib0t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2011

did I finally manage to stop that useless meme? I think so.

Me: 1, community: 0.

JettGDragon

02-03-2011

Stfu complaining about tanks & play one yourself you selfish spam carry players...

Honestly, I'm sick & tired of all the complaining about no-one picking tanks, then complaining about the tanks not getting any kills & quite a few deaths & then complaining about a tank you happened to stumble accross which actually got you killed at some point...

Grow up... & play a tank once in a while & you wont be complaining half as much.

n00b saib0t

02-03-2011

zomg JettGDragon signs on to rant about something completely irrelevant to my original post. Wow, did you fail reading comprehension? Did you have to take that reading comprehension class multiple times before you could really understand what words mean?

n00b saib0t

02-03-2011

Why you guys be downvoting legitimate issues? I asked a serious question in a serious thread and I was expecting 83 pages of "ok". The main goal of this thread was to display that saying "ok" for 83 pages will get old, especially when there are threads made daily regarding it.

But my question is perfectly valid, or does nobody play ranked games? He is 100% banned in all the ranked games I've played, is it just me and the games that I alone and nobody else plays? Or does he get banned for everybody else as well? Does anybody want to play him? Of course, but can you? No, you can't, cause he's always banned because everybody "thinks" he's OP. Like seriously...the death of a champion.

TooPro4u

02-03-2011

i dont get it, you said something about rammus being an instant ban?
What exactly was changed about rammus that he didnt have before?
If anything they increased the taunt cd from 9 to 12.

n00b saib0t

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPro4u View Post
i dont get it, you said something about rammus being an instant ban?
What exactly was changed about rammus that he didnt have before?
If anything they increased the taunt cd from 9 to 12.

I've got no idea man! I come back to this game after a long hiatus from one of my main champs only to find every single thread regarding rammus ends with "ok" and that he's always banned in games I play, always always. WHY?!

Muskokatier

02-03-2011

I don't believe he is OP, he is currently the best tank. Wouldn't a better option rather then nerf him is to instead buff less useful tanks to well... useful?

TR0N

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b saib0t View Post
Is Rammus getting fixed?
Has he been getting a bunch of female dogs pregnant or something? Don't chop the poor guy's nutz off! Just have him use protection.