Elo hell does not exist proof inside

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dgness

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by awperxs View Post
ELO HELL DOES NOT EXIST PROOF
ELO HELL does not exist. I am just a bad player that needs to be good enough to beat another team with a single hand. I tried my best to gank, I tried my best to help, but I'm not at the level. Help please, help. =( I need tips, strategy guides, build orders, everything out there, but I'm not as good as teh pros. Ranking up has nothing to do with luck, pure skill.

Even when your carry decide to not be in other team fight with you because you got his blue ?

i mean he runs from you now and go to base and /ignore all of you xD, so much fun today i have had lots of those.

i guess i am still not good enough to carry that, but would like to see livestreams of high elo players playing in low elo, that would be great,

need to know whats the trick or the hax or something might be there that i dont know i play all the roles , i call mias,gank other lanes i buy wards like crazy, i get towers , dragons , barons if i have to but cant win with that kind of people ....well sometimes.,.i can carry that but its kinda impossible because i mean

i am scrub and so is my team and i am carrying trying to be a good player but maybe the other team also has one or maybe two or three good players trying to not be scrubs carrying and i got the leaver, the feeder, the rager and the flamer what you do there ? How you win ?

TheNarwhalKing

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgness View Post
Even when your carry decide to not be in other team fight with you because you got his blue ?

i mean he runs from you now and go to base and /ignore all of you xD, so much fun today i have had lots of those.

i guess i am still not good enough to carry that, but would like to see livestreams of high elo players playing in low elo, that would be great,

need to know whats the trick or the hax or something might be there that i dont know i play all the roles , i call mias,gank other lanes i buy wards like crazy, i get towers , dragons , barons if i have to but cant win with that kind of people ....well sometimes.,.i can carry that but its kinda impossible because i mean

i am scrub and so is my team and i am carrying trying to be a good player but maybe the other team also has one or maybe two or three good players trying to not be scrubs carrying and i got the leaver, the feeder, the rager and the flamer what you do there ? How you win ?
High elo players have tried the apparent "Elo hell" and break out easily. Very easily. You just need to know what you're doing. It's less about skill and more about leadership.

WOW MUCH DAMAGE

02-03-2011

holy **** your graphics suck ****